High School Musical

Guest Amir

Here is a supposed Plot:

Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Chad, and Taylor are organzing a talent show at the local country and golf club to which Sharpay, Ryan, and their family belongs to and where Troy is a life guard as a summer job.

Jealous of the attention Troy and Gabriella's newfound talents have received, Ryan and Sharpay set out to restore the "natural balance" of life. Their plan: break up Troy and Gabriella so that they won't be in the spotlight. To do that, Sharpay fakes drowning at the pool, which means life guard Troy has to give Sharpay mouth to mouth. At the same time, Ryan covinces Gabriella that Troy is cheating on her with Sharpay. High School Musical 2 will test the character's true feelings and trust for each other.

(The producer for High School Musical reported to a recent online newspaper that the plot is currently being edited and has not been finalized as of yet.

"Currently we are in the process of making the final changes to make High School Musical, the sequel, even better than the first." )

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww come on Cat, I can so see them singing and dancing around the pool area about how cool it is to be a lifeguard! LoL

I agree, it doesn't sound anywhere near as good as the first one, but then again, how many didn't believe in the first until they saw it? I really hope they plan on changing a couple of things... otherwise I fear I shall be let down! And thats something I couldn't handle!

Archived