High School Musical

Guest Amir

Woahh... that's a huge post Cat :P lol

I like Zac & I think he is a hottie but I HATE Zac's haircut - its seriously unattractive. He looks really scary but with those clothes that he wore at the Emmys he kinda looks like abit of a nerd. (No offence to your dad, Cat but 20 year old guys wearing that clothing is just strange). He would've looked muchh better in a suit. Like the guy who plays Chad. He looks really hot in the cast photo.

I really love Vanessa's dress. It's absolutely gorgeous & she looks stunning - even if in that piccy she looks really unhappy. I haven't watched HSM in ages and I can't remember her name -the other girl (not Ashlee), in the blue dress also looks beautiful. Not sure about the headband but I love the style of the dress, especially the bow. Ashlee looks pretty. I like her dress/outfit the least out of the 3 girls because imo the neckline is too high - but she still looks great. Ashlee's dress in the other picture - the one where there is a love heart around her and Zac is beautiful. I prefer that one. :D

Are any other members of the cast doing any other projects apart from Zac & Hairspray? I think they all deserve to but especially Vanessa, she was amazing in HSM.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vanessa is releasing an album... her first single was played after some TV show in the states... I heard it, and actually think the style (R&Bish) suits her voice better than the ballad they had her sing in the movie.

You can probably find it on youtube... that site has everything!

How come you get USA shows so fast and we can't Australian shows? It isn't fair.

Cheetah girls have Raven in them. I don't know much but my kid loves them. Cheetah Girls 2 is this week for us.

High School is okay but I have to listen to the CD alot. Fortunately, I can leave the room for the DVD. One of the girls Monigue Coleman is going to be in our Dancing with the Stars 3.

Gosh, we like HSM but we also like SPAG (well most of us do).

(Please no-one think I'm acting whatever you think. Just trying to help this newbie.)

One the other hand, how do you know they kiss, has it been confirmed somewhere? Also, anyone know the plot of the story?

Archived