High School Musical

Guest Amir

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember watching it on the disney channel and thinking how cliched and cheesy it was with the stereotypical evil girl trying to ruin the lovebird's happiness but some of the songs are okay and I have a shameful crush on Zac Efron so it wasn't a complete waste of my time

It is Zacs voice. I was watching the special features and the directed specified the characters all needed to be good singers, dancers and actors. It also shows a clip of them recording a song

They lip-sync during the movie in every song. It's like in video clips, it's them singing, just not on tape, it's been recorded in a studio

It is Zacs voice. I was watching the special features and the directed specified the characters all needed to be good singers, dancers and actors. It also shows a clip of them recording a song

They lip-sync during the movie in every song. It's like in video clips, it's them singing, just not on tape, it's been recorded in a studio

I knew that. I was just saying that it looked too obvious that he was lip synching. And thanks for the info.

AH! I smiled when I saw this thread. I absolutely LOVE this movie. I admit corny as anything but this movie = love <33. Haha. And Zac Efron?! Gosh. I love him so much. Haha.

Yes. I'm obsessed but you know, who isn't? =)

No, it wasn't all Zac singing. Apparently his voice was blended with a guy called Andrew Seeley's voice.

But Zac can sing. He is going to be singing all his own parts in his new movie, Hairspray. I think the reason he didn't sing all the parts in High School Musical was something to do with tenor and baratone voices...:-s

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!

Archived