High School Musical

Guest Amir

There's some stuff about HSM2 if you haven't seen it yet:

HSM Sequel Secrets - Week 1!

When Popstar! promises, Popstar! delivers...

While shmoozin' and snoopin' with the cast and director, writer, and producers of High School Musical in London, we got lotso behind-the-scenes scoop on the sequel! What's the dish we have to share with you today???

Well... as you may have heard, the sequel will take place at Ryan and Sharpay's country club during the summer. "We're picking up not too far after we last saw [the cast]," writer Peter Barsocchini told us. "School's out for summer! Let's see what happens when we take the guy who is king pin of his class and everyone else and put them in a different place!" Producer Barry Rosenbush said he sees a musical number that incorporates golf carts, golf balls and dancing caddies! Producer Bill Borden agrees that the sequel will be channeling the spirit of classic musicals from the '30s and '40s, like those starring Gene Kelly.

Oooh... we can just see the kids of East High pullin' out their A-game in an all-out golf-meets-dance extravaganza! Forget the b-ball court, the green is where it's at this time 'round... That's all, 'til next week...

Be sure to check Popstar!'s blog for more fun facts about HSM 2 every Mon. at 3 p.m.!!!

And you guys still seem confused about the singing thing so read this, it's Zac himself who even says it:

Digital Spy's Interview with the 'Highschool Musical' cast- has Zac talkin' 'Hairspray':

You mentioned singing there. Zac, could you clear up the business of whether you did or didn't sing in the show? I've been reading reports that that there was dubbing and so on, but do you want to set the record straight?

Zac: "Yeah. To set the record straight, the majority of what is sung in the movie is definitely sung by someone else. His name is Drew Seeley, he's a great guy. But yeah, I sing like the beginnings and ends of all the songs, and hopefully I can fix that in the future. I'm gonna sing in Hairspray which is the next film I'm doing. I'm gonna sing all my own stuff, two songs that will be on the album, and then all the various other songs. That will be all me, thank God. So yeah, I'm excited, can't wait."

The whole interview is on: http://www.hairspray-movie-musical.blogspot.com/ on one of the blogs

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I repeat what I said earlier in this thread?...

What I want to happen in HSM 2..

Maybe at the end Gabriella and Troy get married, but Gabriella dies later on, from cancer (A walk to remember, anyone?).

Then Troy finds a friend in Sharpay, and they become really close, and he realises she was the one for him all along. They get married (and she doesn't die!), and live happily ever after.

The End.

Hopefully while Vanessa is touring with the Cheetah Girls, Zashley can spend "quality time" together, or so they're hoping at the Zashley forums.

theres a new cd out its a double disc special edition of the soundtrack to the movie

Is it different to the original album?

Well, you see, there's a whole extra CD in there.

It has some extra things that arent on the original release. It has a music video and the extra CD is karaoke versions of some of the songs.

Archived