Belle & SPOILER Appreciation Thread

Guest Jazer

It would be easy to sneak out of his room :P yea sneaking into belle's room would be a little hard and risk a few broken bones. like sneaking out the door was ever that easy.

wooohooooooo so exicted for thrusdays nights ep, I've become a little too obsessive and watched the promo about 50 times.

are there any good Drew/Belle fics out there?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone i see on the boards like all these couples,the only couple i have every really like were sally and flynn,i thought they were great and the early years of tasha and robbie..but i really like belle and drew together..i finally have a favorite teen couple..

Talking of sneaking in and out of windows..belle snuck through rics window when she first came,his room is on the second floor..

This being home and away im sure they are going to have a hard time,but i hope another person doesnt come inbetween them..

It would be easy to sneak out of his room :P yea sneaking into belle's room would be a little hard and risk a few broken bones. like sneaking out the door was ever that easy.

wooohooooooo so exicted for thrusdays nights ep, I've become a little too obsessive and watched the promo about 50 times.

are there any good Drew/Belle fics out there?

SevenPudding wrote a good one,i think jt's called 7 sins..something like that,in fan fic somewhere.

Lol,i'm becoming a little to obsessive to.I think the door is a safer option then the window but i suppose you like to live dangerously :P .

Archived