Belle & SPOILER Appreciation Thread

Guest Jazer

I do like Belle and Drew as a couple and Amanda was so good in tonights episode, but i think the producers may have to watch out for pairing similar characters together as there may only be a certain amount of storylines they can throw at them before they may become boring as a couple, (only as a couple i must add as i love both characters.)

I would personally like Belle to get back together with Ric someday, as i really liked them together.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be suprised if Ric did. I always felt Ric had no idea how he feels, first he was compeltly into Mattie, then he moved to cassie, then for a momment back to mattie before returning to cassie then all of a sudden he's intrested in Belle, then not long after that he's apprently still in love with Cassie and never wants to see Belle again, until she moves on of course then suddenly he cares again.

If Cassie does go back with Macca I can see Ric wanting Belle back either because he has no idea what he wants or to get back at Cassie, either way I hope that Belle won't want to get back with him.

Cause I don't think she was ever insanly inlove with Ric, I mean she probably loved him *nods* Ok, I won't start to analyze the relationship :wink:

I think Cassie is an idiot for going back there, but thats for another thread.

Honestly, I cannot see Belle going back to Ric. From what I see on the screen, not only do Belle and Drew (Jess & Bobby) have AMAZING chemistry, they seem to be insanely crazy about one another.

Did you see her face when he first talked about skipping town... like, the first first time... she was heartbroken. I mean, sure we're (I mean I'm... :unsure:) all obsessed with their lust and sexual tension, but I think eventually there will be more to them, and they'll go from lust to love... IF the writers give them that chance to develop.

If not, I shall fix it with fic, because I really don't want to see this couple destroyed already :(!

They were so cute last night, yes I'm ignoring the fact that they made an insane, destructive stupid move in favour for the awww factor. There where just so many tiny little momment, little looks and smiles, lol I'm in love!

and now Drew is their pool boy...... yeah i'm not gonna touch that one

psst, you should write a Belle/Drew fan fic even if everything goes well with them (which i'm sure it won't) we need more Belle/Drew fan fiction in this world

psst, you should write a Belle/Drew fan fic even if everything goes well with them (which i'm sure it won't) we need more Belle/Drew fan fiction in this world

LoL, @ the psst.

I did write a fan fic actually. Its called Temptation, and can be found somewhere in the fan fiction thread... but fear not, I will be writing more stories! Except, they might not just be Drew/Belle... but they will involve Drew/Belle chemistry!

Oh pool boy Drew... that could provide so much entertainment!

Archived