Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking

Guest luckyrabbit

Since I'm working on it right now, I think I'll post a small teaser for part three. And when I say small, I mean freaking miniscule.

"Now are you going to put that gun down or am I going to have to put it down for you." Zoe threatened, prompting Tracey to put a placating hand on her shoulder.

Jack shook his head. "You really think that I'm going to believe that. Do you think that I'm stupid?"

"Do you really want me answer that?"

"Eve." Tracey decided to step in before Zoe ended up getting herself shot. "Just show him your badge."

"Fine." Zoe grumbled, pulling her badge off her belt and carelessly tossing it at Jack who fumbled to catch it with his gun still in his hands.

Told you it was small.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PART 3a

For a few moments everyone was frozen in shock, everyone except Zoe that is who took the oppourtunity to stride up the front of the room, Tracey trailing two steps behind her.

Jack finally snapped out of his daze and pulled his gun. "Stay where you are and put your hands in the air." He ordered pointing his gun at the two women with shaky hands.

Zoe rolled her eyes and muttered something under her breath about Summer Bay's finest being at work before drawing herself up to her full height, completely unfazed by the gun pointed at her head. "Holster your weapon Constable." She ordered.

Jack let out a half hysterical laugh of disbelief. "You're giving me orders? You're crazy to think that I'm going to listen to you."

"I'd obey the commands of your superior officer, if I were you, Constable Holden." Tracey said, raising an eyebrow.

Jack nervously tightened his grip on his gun. "Wha…Superior officer? What the hell's going on? You're not a cop!"

Zoe quirked an eyebrow. "No, I'm not. I'm a special agent with the federal police." She explained impatiently. "Now are you going to put that gun down or am I going to have to put it down for you." Zoe threatened, prompting Tracey to put a placating hand on her shoulder.

Jack shook his head. "You really think that I'm going to believe that. Do you think that I'm stupid?"

"Do you really want me answer that?"

"Eve." Tracey decided to step in before Zoe ended up getting herself shot. "Just show him your badge."

"Fine." Zoe grumbled, pulling her badge off her belt and carelessly tossing it at Jack who fumbled to catch it with his gun still in his hands.

Turning it around the right way he looked it over the identification card inside. "Special agent Eve Jacobson?" He read out loud, it looked completely legitimate but how was it possible? It didn't make sense. Cautiously, he put his gun back into it's holster.

"I think that you owe us a damn good explanation!" Alf demanded angrily, now that it seemed that Zoe, for whatever reason, was no longer a threat.

Zoe narrowed her eyes at him. "I don't owe you a thing."

Tracey spoke up over her. "You right, we do."

Instantly a cacophony of voices spoke up, each with their own questions. Most of them a variation of "What the hell is happening?" It was impossible to pick out a distinct question out of the din.

"Okay, okay. I know that everyone has questions that they want answered but…" Tracey was cut off by the rabble starting again, making it impossible for her to be heard.

She looked at Zoe for assistance. Zoe shrugged. "You the one who wanted to get them involved." Tracey looked at her pleadingly. "Oh fine." She relented, pulling her gun from her belt and firing a shot off into the air, causing the room to erupt in a mass of screams as people dived for cover.

Tracey turned to Zoe, who was nonchalantly holstering her gun. "Was that really necessary?" She asked, her calm tone tinged with amusement.

"It worked, didn't it?" Zoe smirked before raising her voice to address the group as a whole. "Now that we've got your attention. I'll be happy to explain everything but this isn't going to work with you all screaming questions at us so…Sally, Alf, Dan and Jack, in the bar now. The rest of you wait here."

Hesitantly, the aforementioned people made their way towards the closed doors of Noah's Bar. Leah tugged on Dan's arm, silently pleading with him not to go.

"It's okay." Dan assured her, gently removing her hand from his jacket's sleeve. He wanted to see what the woman responsible for his brother's death had to say for herself. And how she could still be alive. He knew that it was foolish, he had seen Pete die, but if Zoe and Tracey survived, maybe there was hope that somehow Peter was still alive. He needed answers.

As the last of chosen few filed into the bar, Tracey closed the doors behind them.

The residents left behind looked at one another in confusion.

"Should we, like, call the police or something?" Belle suggested.

"From what I could gather she is the police, love." Irene said, putting a comforting arm around the confused teen's shoulders, causing Amanda to fill with unwanted maternal jealousy. "What I want to know is what the flippin' hell's going on."

"Mum…" Matilda said shakily, turning to her mother for support.

"It’s all right, sweet." Beth assured her youngest daughter holding her close. She shared a concerned look with Tony over the top of Matilda's head.

Suddenly there was a loud thump from behind the closed doors, making everyone jump, followed by some muffled yelling.

"What is going on in there?" Ric wondered out loud, exchanging worried looks with his girlfriend.

Good question, Ric. What is happening behind the closed doors of Noah's Bar? Find out in Part 3b

Thanks Rabsey :D LOL Special Agent Eve Jacobsen... that made my day :P

A loud thump *cue suspense music* I can't wait find out what happened! I'm sure it involved some sort of physical pain LOL. Great work!!!

LOL in the middle of a massive siege Tracey and Zoe head off for a few minutes to have sex :lol:

Funny thing is I was gonna post the exact same thing. Then I read the story again and realized it didn't make sense. Remember Tracey and Zoe are in the bar with Sally, Alf, Dan and Jack... unless they're all at it :lol: HAHAHAHAHA

LOL in the middle of a massive siege Tracey and Zoe head off for a few minutes to have sex :lol:

Funny thing is I was gonna post the exact same thing. Then I read the story again and realized it didn't make sense. Remember Tracey and Zoe are in the bar with Sally, Alf, Dan and Jack... unless they're all at it :lol: HAHAHAHAHA

LOL special agent orgy! :o

Ooooooooooooooohhhh!!! Sounds great!!! *insert sarcasm here*

LOL but yes I'm sure someone just killed or attacked, no kinky **** :lol:

Well if they all come out of the bar half-naked with messed up hair then I'll have to rethink LOL

Now from the bumps and muffled noises, are Zoe & TT... at it? :o
:lol: Well, that's actually originally what I had written and then those ****ing censors made me edit it out :P j/k.

No no, let's just say that Zoe's going to get to do one of her favourite things; Exposition!

Archived