Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking

Guest luckyrabbit

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PART 2

"Do you have any idea what this is about?" Cassie asked Ric as they walked hand in hand to the Surf Club.

"No idea. Was it just me or was Sally acting really weird last night?" He replied, tugging on her hand to swing her around to face him.

Cassie shook her head. "Not just you. Something's going on. Even Mr. Stewart was acting funny."

Ric swung their joined hands between them. "I guess-"

"Well, isn't this cozy." Belle interrupted, making them both groan.

"What do you want Belle?" Ric asked, trying to keep his frustration out of his voice, he didn't want it to be like this between them but Belle's behaviour wasn't exactly leaving him much choice.

"Don't pretend to care what I want." Belle said spitefully.

"Belle…" Cassie began.

Belle sneered at her. "Don't you have a tanning appointment to get to? You're looking a little pale."

Ric groaned, now was not the time for this.

"You know, I thought that after everything you've been through you might have learned to be a little nicer." Cassie snapped angrily. "But you're still the jealous little cow you always were."

Belle was taken aback. "I'm not jealous." She sputtered.

"Then what the hell's your problem, then?"

Belle frowned. "You know what, I don't have time for this." She said, before turning her back on the happy couple and flouncing off.

Cassie let out a frustrated growl. "What is that girl's problem?"

Ric just smiled and shook his head.

"Oh well, excuse me!" Colleen exclaimed as Belle pushed past her to take a seat next to her mother.

"Stupid scrag." Belle muttered to herself, crossing her arms and slumping down in her seat.

"Excuse me?" Amanda asked, clearly thinking that Belle was talking about her.

"Oh, not you. Cassie." Belle explained. "She said I was jealous of her and Ric, as if! She can have him."

Amanda was about to comfort her daughter when Alf called the meeting to order.

"What's all this about?" asked Beth with a protective hand on Matilda's shoulder.

"Yeah," Dan agreed. "What's going on?"

"Ah, I'll let Constable Holden explain." Alf said, gesturing for a uniformed Jack to come up and take the microphone.

Jack cleared his throat nervously, he was never one for public speaking. "Okay, the reason we called this meeting today, is because of this." He said, holding up and unfolding the note that was sent to Sally. There was a quiet rumble of uneasiness from the crowd.

"It's that dreadful Zoe again!" Colleen cried, saying what everyone was thinking.

"No. No, it's not." Jack said firmly, trying to keep the crowd from panicking needlessly. "Someone is playing a sick joke and that's why we need to know, has anyone else received a note like this?"

Reluctantly, Irene raised her hand, withdrawing a folded piece of paper from her purse. "This was delivered to the Diner this morning." She said handing the paper to Jack who took it and opened it up, reading the message out loud.

"The best is yet to come. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…"

"What the hell's going on Jack?" Martha piped up.

"I think that we might be able to shed some light on that." Came a voice from the back of the meeting.

Standing there was a very alive Tracey Thompson, Zoe McCallister by her side, both of them looking remarkably healthy for people who were supposed to be dead. Tracey was wearing one of her many pantsuits while Zoe was dressed in her usual stalker clothes, the only difference was the police badge clipped to her belt that was partially covered by the bottom of her hooded black jacket.

A shocked cry reverberated around the room.

"THE STALKER!" Colleen wailed, falling to the ground in a dead faint.

Next time on Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking: Enemies become allies and shocking secrets are revealed.

OMFG!!! Great fic :D Good old Colleen LOL. Love how Tracey and Zoe are both in it, except this time Tracey is getting as much attention as Zoe HAHA. Enemies become allies??? Oooooooooooohhh exciting! Can't wait for the next fic. And Andy you're right, Rabsey should make a movie. It can't be that hard to hire Em and Sarah and everyone else at Summer Bay... LOL

Love how Tracey and Zoe are both in it, except this time Tracey is getting as much attention as Zoe HAHA.
Well, I feel like Tracey got shafted on the actual show and the whole time she was treated as a plot device to help Zoe escape so here we are going to see a lot more of Detective Thompson in action because I feel sorry for her.

And Andy you're right, Rabsey should make a movie. It can't be that hard to hire Em and Sarah and everyone else at Summer Bay... LOL
Oh god, believe me, if I could I would. With some help from you guys of course. :wub:

Love how Tracey and Zoe are both in it, except this time Tracey is getting as much attention as Zoe HAHA.
Well, I feel like Tracey got shafted on the actual show and the whole time she was treated as a plot device to help Zoe escape so here we are going to see a lot more of Detective Thompson in action because I feel sorry for her.

And Andy you're right, Rabsey should make a movie. It can't be that hard to hire Em and Sarah and everyone else at Summer Bay... LOL
Oh god, believe me, if I could I would. With some help from you guys of course. :wub:

Sweet! *Makes stalker movies* :D

Archived