Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking

Guest luckyrabbit

Damnit, I can't find one of the early chapters where I could've sworn Henry had an interest in Cassie, or it was hinted at. Please tell me I'm not going insane and that really happened, because then we have his motive for the attempted murder of her.

If he's connected to Lucas' murder, then I'm guessing it's because Lucas was his replacement, as said by either Tracey, Eve or Lara in one of the last parts. So there's motive there.

Now, the deaths are all linked in some way, and Henry wasn't a nutjob as far as we know from before he left, somaybe the Stalker/drug syndicate have gotten their hooks in him some way? Plus, I know it's completely gross, but I still can't get the idea of him loving Maddie in the no-no way. :unsure:

Now Charlie. The syndicate have got him out to put a spanner in the works regarding Rachel and Kim's relationship, manipulating his feelings as a way to distract Eve from the case?

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived