Who is better for Jack?

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither. He needs to go.

^Most sensible post I've read in the whole thread.

But if I had to choose, I would say Tasha. Martha is just so.....blah. She lacks any kind of depth, whereas Tasha is complex (when written well) so it'd be far more interesting watching Jack's barely-two-dimensional self form some sort of relationship with someone more complex.

Plus, we can always hope Tasha might turn into an Angie type figure and cause his painful death.

Martha. OK, so Jack and Tasha would be an unusual twist, but why would the writers suddenly decide to split up two of the shows most popular couples? Ratings? I know that I wouldn't stop watching the show if they split up Martha and Jack, because it isn't them who make the show what it is, but I don't think I could sit there and watch Jack and Tasha together.

Geez some of you are so nice :P. I have to say Martha but there is more than just a "they belong together" reason. They balance each other out. They can both be extremely pig headed people and not willing to admit when they are wrong (and yes sure Martha is very vocal about it and lets it rip at Jack when she feels she has to) but they always manage to calm each other down and help them with a clear persective. Plus i think they have excellent chemistry. Tasha is not only extremley naiive but can just be downright stupid. I'm quite sick of that always being her excuse: "her intentions were good." She never seems to learn from her mistakes and that makes her annoying to me. Not to mention if what she's put Robbie through is anything to go by Jack could do without the extra heartache (could imagine having to listening to him whinging anymore <_< ) If anything does happen between them though i don't think he will deserve Martha.

Can't say I have ever warmed to Jack particularly. Why should he get a (new) liver and romance (whilst he thinks Martha is gone forever)? Meh.

Robbie has already been hurt by Tasha with the whole Jonah/Believers thing, and if she (who thinks herself as a moral person) gets it on with Jack then she may as well be blacklisted from being a "goody" IMO :P

Martha and Jack belong together, well thats what I think.

I never really like Martha until she got together with Jack...now Jack on the other hand!! I've really liked his character from the beginning and of course it helps that he is really really cute!! :)

He kind of reminds me of Nathan from One Tree Hill if anyone watches that?

I don't think Tasha and Jack 'go together' as well as Martha and Jack..

Tasha belongs with Robbie for sure!

Archived