Who is better for Jack?

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've given this alot of thought and think the following:

MARTHA

I don't think Martha is at all good for Jack's physical and emotional welbeing becasue since they have been together she has put him in hospital, dumped him because he blamed her for his damaged hearing which in fact was her fault, she put his life and career on the line by going out with that little boy Corey, whilst they were apart she did nothing but shout at Jack and blame him for everything that was going wrong i.e. Alf been charged for fraud, She worried him sick over her involvment in the Believers, she got him suspended over that gun business, she spat her dummy out when she thought Jack didn't want to get married and so decided she was going to dump him again, she wanted the wedding NOW and everyone had to go along with her thus providing Zoe with the perfect arena to play out her final act of revenage. All this in less than a YEAR!

Verdict: Martha is a selfish character.

TASHA

She's was taken in by the Believers clap- trap which resulted in Jack getting it in the ear from both Robbie and Martha. However, she's helping and supporting him during this difficult time.

Verdict: Tasha is sensitive but a little naive

So who is best for Jack? At the moment it's Martha he needs to be with as he is in one terrible mess without her. But long term I think neither of them.

Archived