Crazy In Love

Guest lozzyluvscats

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o I thought you had updated then you evil thing :P

I allways do that with the fics on here, I think people have replied when they haven't

The disappointment :(

Ah wells..... I hope the update is soon lol :D

Edit: and yes you have totally put me off having kids, well my cousin did that too she's pregnant and has had them braxton hicks contractions, they scared the life outta me :P

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I know that this chapter has been a long time in the coming, but I’ve been overloaded with work, and applying to Uni and stuff like that. Plus certain spoilers depressed me for a little while. Anyways, I’ve been really touched by everyone’s comments and asking me to keep going. I especially want to thank Home&AwayGal for her personal message, but thank you to everyone.

Chapter eleven

Jack opened the door to their home, and then went back to put his arm round Martha, as she carefully removed their son from the car.

“Welcome home,” Jack proudly told his son.

“I can’t believe he’s still asleep!” Martha said.

“I bet that won’t last for long,” Jack remarked.

Jack guided Martha into the living room, and she gently sat down on the couch, still holding her tiny son.

“What do you think of your new home Chris?” Martha asked the baby, gently stroking his cheek as he sleepily opened his eyes, yawning.

Martha looked up at Jack to see a massive grin on his face.

“What?” she asked him.

“I don’t know,” Jack said rubbing the back of his neck, “I just…everything’s so…”

“Jack Holden, at a loss for words. Well I never,” Martha laughed.

Jack laughed. “I bet that won’t last for long,” he replied, echoing his earlier words.

Martha looked at him seriously for a moment, “I know how you feel.”

Jack smiled and sat down next to his wife.

He put his finger into the grasp of his tiny baby boy, and wrapped his other arm around Martha.

“How long do you think it’ll be before the relatives invade?” Jack asked.

“Well we’ve been home for nearly ten minutes already, so my guess is about twenty to thirty seconds,” Martha replied.

Martha passed Chris over to Jack, who happily held his son in his arms.

“Well at least if they come over now, he’s nice and quiet.” Jack said.

“Oh no, they’ll time it just right, so that he’s shrieking the neighbourhood down probably.”

“You wouldn’t be that awkward, would you Chris?” Jack asked him, as he jiggled him in his arms.”

“I’m not so sure of that,” Martha smiled.

“But he’s a Holden boy.” Jack said.

“Exactly,” Martha quipped.

“But you love Holden men,” Jack replied grinning.

“I didn’t say he wasn’t gonna be a heart breaker,” Martha smiled.

I’m sorry it’s not very long, but hopefully I’ll get back into the swing of things and my chapters will get longer again. Love to you all.

Lozzy xxx

I came on here and if I'm honest I didn't expect an update but to my delight there is one and it doesn't matter how long it was because I now know that this is gonna carry on!!!! :D :D

Please update ASAP, this is so good its fabby!!!

Em xx

Archived