Live Journal

Guest Guevara01

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

i need help putting a header on my LJ

tell me if right or wrong

you need Style System S2 - For users who don't know HTML or CSS, or make only minor alterations.

go to Custom options >> Custom CSS >> Custom stylesheet

then i would add this

.headerimage {

/* for formatting header image */

position: relative;

width:500px;

height:200px;

margin-left: auto;

margin-right: auto;

padding-top: 0px;

margin-top: 0px;

background-image: url("http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q281/loganveronica/Untitled-2.png");

background-repeat: no-repeat;

}

please help its not working

Am I the only one having problems with LJ? I know the friends page has been updated, but when I go on it there hasn't been an update since yesterday, but then when I go to the portal page, I can see there's been updates, HELP!

Is there anyway you can get someone else to jazz up your LJ for you? I kind of forgot I had it and I've only really used it to post when I need to talk and have seriously no-one I feel I can talk to. I don't particulary use it because I want people to talk to me, more I just want to use it to vent. I only have a few friends on it although I'm not really bothered about people adding me if they can handle reading my hellish posts. I just can't help thinking I should make it look a bit better and I really don't have tghe energy to do it myself. Is there any way round it?

Archived