Apple Mac

Guest MarMar

I know Elise and Cal F have Macs, but I was wondering if anyone else are as Mac-crazy as I am?

I own a iBook 12" and am really satisfied with it. Now, for the question:

Is it "worth it" to buy .Mac? I have a domain, and was wondering if I can "transfer" it to the new .mac-domain? Also, what else is there to do with a .Mac subscription? I have looked around on the .Mac-site over at Apple's but I don'treally "get it" - it's all advertisment, and advertisment has been know to be bull in the past; eg. I want to know what other Mac users think.

Any help?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kn ow Elise and Cal F has Macs, but I was wondering if anyone else are as Mac-crazy as I am?

I own a iBook 12" and am really satisfied with it. Now, for the question:

Is it "worth it" to buy .Mac? I have a domain, and was wondering if I can "transfer" it to the new .mac-domain? Also, what else is there to do with a .Mac subscription? I have looked around on the .Mac-site over at Apple's but I don'treally "get it" - it's all advertisment, and advertisment has been know to be bull in the past; eg. I want to know what other Mac users think.

Any help?

I have a Titanium Powerbook 12" with Tiger. I don't really know much about .Mac as i don't have internet on my powerbook, i have internet on my windows xp computer.

Aaron, what do you prefer? Mac or Windows? I'm thinking of buying a Mac but I want to know what people find easier...

I definitely prefer Macs to windows. It's just this computer im on is the family computer and my family(other than me) hasn't experienced what Macs are like they just bought a windows xp dell computer.

I bought the cheapest iBook 12" because, well, I need to be able to bring it with me to uni etc, and I've always thought the 12"s were cute. I bought it with only 512MB RAM, but am thinking of upgrading it to 1.5GB. What do you think?

I know that, but it is necessary? The only time it's a little sluggish, is when I run Firefox, Thunderbird, MSN and Photoshop at the same time.

Also, I want a Be-ez leVertigo og Shiuya for it, but I can't seem to get it in Norway :(

Archived