Apple Mac

Guest MarMar

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm currently saving up for a 13" MacBook....

I was just wondering if anybody else had one? I'm getting the white one, mainly because it's the cheapest out of the 3 I can choose from.

I was just wondering if it gets dirty after a while?....You know, from typing and all... :)

Well, I have to admit that yes, my hair bleeds a bit, especially right after a dye, and yes, some of my keys are a bit... ummm.. pink.

This is not anything you'll be able to prevent - all computers get dirty, even the black ones, but with those you just don't see the dirt. Don't even get me started on how much bacteria and other nastiness there is on a computer mouse!

However, you can spray some detergent on a soft cloth (don't spray directly onto the computer!) and wipe the keyboard, screen and casing while the computer is off.

Yeah, I have an aluminum powerbook, and believe me, they do show the dirt. In fact, all of them do! My screen gets pretty dirty too (don't ask me how) so I just clean it with a lint free cloth and spray. You can get them at any computer shop, and they are quite cheap at about $10AUD. They work a treat, and keep the computer clean and shiny! :D

I have white 13" MacBook, although it has had loads of mistakes I still love mac.

I got mine back from shop yesterday and they changed something and now it works fine for me. I hope there won't be mistakes anymore.

And it gets dirty pretty fast, but I clean it reguraly with cleaning wipes so I can keep it clean as long as possible.

Yay! I'm so excited. I will have my MacBook by the end of the month. :D

I'm going to download some applications for it when I get it, can anybody recommend anything? So far, I've got my eyes set on these:

Shiira - Web Browser

NeoOffice - Office Application(Word processor etc.)

Oh, and what about themes for Mac Tiger? Can you get Free themes that you just download and install? Sorry for all the questions, any help would be great!

Thanks. :)

Archived