Who are the best Home and Away couple??

Guest honeyrose

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~I think Tasha and Robbie are a really cute couple. They stick out for eachother and are really sweet and adorable, and Robbies just so funny to watch too. :P

~I really loved Lucas and Maddie too when they were getting together, it was really intresting to watch. They had passion, and finally when they kissed in the play it was so romantic, and well the play was just funny. lol. :) They were so caring which was really sweet.

~ Jack and Martha, I love them. Theyre so perfect for eachother and have shown both some really funny(Nudie run) and really romantic (First kiss, Kiss before storm, engagement) moments together.

My favourite couples at present are Jack/Martha and Beth/Tony.

My favourite past couples are Kim/Kit, Noah/Kit, Flynn/Sally and Vinnie/Leah.

You took the words right out of my mouth! I was a massive Kim/Kit and Kim/Noah fan. I have a couple more favourites though because there are just so many. Alf/Ailsa, Travis/Rebecca, Irene/Ken, Will/Gypsy and Rob/Tash. My all time favourites though will always be Jack and Martha!

i wrote a really long, thing about how jack and martha were my favorite couple, bla de bla de bla, REALLY LONG, but i cant find it anywhere but did post it and i thought i did here

ahhh.

so j and m are by far the best couple, georgeus awwww

and if any one sees my last post (inwhich i ramble on a bit ) anywhere please tell me cause else i will have to try and re right it

j and m together = me very very happy

Archived