Can Happiness Happen?

Guest tasha7905

Thanks guys. Just a small filler chapter before all the drama kicks off again.

Chapter 71 - Time passes

Luc sat on the beach and sighed it had been a couple of weeks since Henry had told him about Belle. he hadnt said anything to Matilda he didnt know how but he knew that if she found out he knew everything would go wrong. Then again if he told her everything could go wrong between her and Henry and he knew how much her twin meant to her. I have no idea he thought to himself. As tears slowly fell down his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belle watched Lucas from a far. She knew Henry had told him but she didnt have the guts to go and speak to him. She saw the look on his face and noticed his shoulders dropping. He is crying she thought. She knew it was her and Henry causing him pain. The past two weeks she hadnt thought about what situation Luc was in she had been too happy with henry. I have to sort this out for him she thought. Then I have to speak to Ric.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry walked along smiling for him the past 2 weeks had been wonderful. Telling Lucas had released part of the burden. But deep down he knew the worst was still to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ric moved boxes in their new flat. He stopped and watched Cassie, she was buzzing around the kitchen. He hadnt told her about there new neighbour or her new boyfriend. He didnt want to ruin her happiness. She meant everything to him and if he could save her from any pain or hastle he would.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matilda sat on the sofa and looked down at her ever increasing stomach. Only 4 months left she thought to herself. Maybe after that Lucas will be normal with me. He had been distant the past couple of weeks not even wanting to touch her and it scared her. I wonder if its just me being paranoid she thought or maybe he just doesnt find me attractive anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irene sat looking at the door, she had told Barry that Belle had been released and was in the bay. he hadnt said a word just packed a case and walked out. She didnt know where he was or if he would be back. She couldnt blame him though there was no way he could forgive his sons killer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Across town Martha sat staring into space. Why cant I forget about Jack she thought. Jason is a wonderful guy but he isnt for me. I want Jack back she cried to herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Completely oblivious to everything else going on in the town Jack and Kit were sat at the lookout gazing into each others eyes. This is perfection jack thought, I think Ive finally found the woman I can commit to. He laughed to himself must be a connection between all Holden men and Hunter women. He turned and kissed Kit. "I love you" he said.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the reviews guys. Here is the next update.

Chapter 72 - Determination.

It was the day after Belle had seen Luc sat on the beach. She was waiting for Henry she had told him to come over urgently. She paced up and down her flat waiting for him.

"About time" she said as she heard the key she had given him in the lock.

"Hi honey, whats up?" Henry said coming in and kissing her on the cheek.

"We are going to Matilda's today to tell her the truth." Belle blurted out.

"What, wait slow down. Whats happened why right now?"Henry said stunned.

"Havent you noticed. Cant you see?" she said

"See what?" henry asked completely confused.

"See what we are doing to Lucas" Belle replied "Its killing him inside, he hates lying to her and we are making him, well not anymore. Now come on lets go" and with that she left the flat with Henry running behind her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived at the house. "Let me go in first please" Henry said to her.

"Yea ok" she agreed" good luck" she kissed him on the cheek and watched him walk in.

He opened the door and saw Lucas and Matilda curled up on the sofa watching T.V.

"hi guys, do you mind if i turn this off? I need to talk to you" he said quickly.

"Sure" Matilda said as Lucas glared at him suspiciously.

"I think its time you met my girlfriend" Henry started to say.

"yea it is about time, I cant believe you have waited this long. Are you ashamed of your twin sister" Maddie said rambling.

"Matilda shut up" Henry shouted at her. She looked at him stunned.

"There is no easy way of saying this so maybe its better if I just show you, but before I do believe me when I say we didnt know who each other was when we first got together and Matilda please try and remember I love her" Henry said sincerely.

"Henry your scaring me" Maddie said looking at her brother with a worried look on her face.

"Here goes" Henry said to himself as he opened the door gesturing to to Belle to come in.

Belle walked in slowly "Hi Matilda" she said "Hi Lucas"

Matilda sat there open mouthed. This really was the last thing she expected. She felt Luc's hand grab hers, she turned to look at him.

"Why dont you look surprised" she asked him innocently.

His face flinched she saw it. Lucas turned and looked at Henry. Henry simply put his head down.

"Oh my god you knew" she said standing up and running upstairs.

"You could've given me some warning" Luc shouted at Henry.

"I'll go and talk to her" Henry said leaving Belle and Lucas alone........................

Chapter 73 - Confrontation

"Why now, you have kept it a secret for weeks. why now?" Lucas said glaring at Belle.

"Because of you" she replied quietly

"Me" he said stunned

"I saw you on the beach it was so obvious you were hurting. Remember it was me that noticed the connection between you and Maddie in the first place. I guess I can just read you well Lucas." She said honestly.

"So instead of talking to me you come here and try and ruin my marriage. Good work." He shouted and then said "As for the you reading me Belle I couldnt really forget it could I. I ended up getting stabbed for it last time. Look a constant reminder" he pulled up his shirt so she could see the scar on his stomach.

"Im sorry" she said tears falling down her face "But it really wasnt me honest, well not the real me."

Luc looked at her stunned. She seemed genuinly upset and he hated hurting people. He always ended up feeling guilty. "Sorry" he whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi" Henry said entering Maddie and Lucas's room.

"Hey" she said not looking at him.

"Tilly, Im sorry I honestly dont want to hurt you." He said tears in his eyes.

"Im not hurt, well I am but not for the reason you think I am." Maddie said turning to look at him. "Im hurt because you didnt come to me, that you went to Lucas. Im hurt that Lucas didnt tell me. What did the two of you think I would do?"

"Maddie, Belle kidnapped you, she killed your boyfriend, she stabbed Lucas. How the hell could I tell you?"

"So you do know everything she did then" Matilda was quite surprised.

"yes, she has told me absolutely everything" Henry said "but she is better now she is on medication, the doctors have said she wasnt sane when she did all those terrible things."

"Henry tell me how you feel about her" Matilda suddenly said.

"I already have remember" Henry said

"I know, but now you have spent more time together, tell me" Matilda pleaded.

"Ok, to put it simply. I cant live with out her, she is everything to me. I want to marry her, have children with her, take care of her, I cant imagine being without her." he said.

"So definately not just about sex then" Matilda said hopefully.

"No, but well that is fantastic, I didnt realise how it could be when you love someone." He said dreamily.

"Ok Henry I dont need details I get it." She said. She thought for a moment then carried on talking." If it comes to it, what your saying is you would choose her over us, your family?"

"yes" he said tears falling down his face " but I dont want to choose between the people I love."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"So why Henry?" Lucas said to Belle.

"Why Matilda?" she retorted quickly.

"Because I couldnt deny the attraction between us" Luc said.

"Same for us" she said "Honestly Lucas, this isnt about anything else. I just want to be with him simple as that."

"I want to believe you Belle, I mean we used to be friends so I want to trust you. But my loyalty will always lie with Matilda. Whatever she decides I will go along with."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure?" Henry asked his sister standing up and walking to the door.

"Yes but Im not promising anything"

"Ok" he said starting to walk out.

"Whatever happens Henry" she said stopping him. "Remember I love you"

"You too Tilly" he said hugging his twin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luc and Belle sat in silence neither knowing what else to say or do. Suddenly Henry appeared.

"She wants to talk to you"

"Ok" Lucas said standing.

"No Lucas not you" Henry said "She wants to talk to Belle."

Thanks guys. Here is the next update.

Chapter 74 - Threats

Belle walked slowly up the stairs and knocked on Matilda's door.

"Come in" Matilda shouted.

Belle entered the room "You wanted to see me" She said nervously.

"Yea, tell me how you think this could possibly work between you and my brother. Explain why I should let you near my family. "Matilda said hear voice not full of hatred just concern.

"I dont have the answers Matilda. All I know is I love your brother and I cant live without him. I cant bare the hurt he is going through at the moment and if I thought leaving him would help then I would do it. But all it would do is break his heart and Im not prepared to do that." Belle said

"Thats true it would break him" Matilda said nodding " He loves you, Ive never seen him like this."

Belle smiled. "Do you think you can try to accept us as a couple Maddie" Belle pleaded "Im not talking girlie nights in or anything. Just us being nice to each other for Henry's sake."

Matilda didnt say anything for a while. She seems genuine she thought. Eventually she spoke. "Well you have done me a favour so I guess I can try"

"What favour?" Belle asked confused.

"That letter you sent. I read it just after I found out Lucas had slept with Cassie when I was" She paused "Um missing. If it hadnt been for what you said. Luc and I may not be where we are now." Matilda meant what she said.

"Oh, I dont know what to say. I figured you wouldnt read it." Belle said stunned.

"So why write it?" Maddie asked curiously.

"Because I meant it." Belle simply said. "Everyword You and Luc are meant to be."

"Well Maybe you and Henry are too. So I will give you a chance. But that doesnt mean I agree with it and I will be keeping an eye on you." matilda said.

"Thanks that all I ask" Belle said smiling.

"But I worn you, any sign that you are going to hurt my brother and I will hurt you." Matilda said threatingly.

"Understood" Belle went to leave.

"Can you send Lucas up?" Maddie asked strangely holding her side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas went up to his room only 5 minutes after Belle had come down he found Matilda on the floor shaking.

"Maddie" He screamed "Whats wrong"

"I dont know Lucas, something wrong I dont know if its the baby" she screamed in pain and started convulsing.

Lucas thought his heart was going to break at the sound of her screams. Henry came running in shouting "Luc what the hell is going on"

"I dont know Lucas" shouted back at him "Phone an ambulance."

"Come on Maddie it will be ok" he said holding on to his wife.

" It has to be" he said to himself.............................................................

Thanks for the reviews guys. Heres the next chapter its just a short one. Enjoy!

Chapter 75 - Scared and Angry

"Whats going on why wont they say anything" Lucas said to Jack as they sat waiting for the doctors to tell them something. He had rang Jack on the way to the hospital.

"they will you heard what the doctor said they are running tests to find out what happened. She isnt in pain anymore thats got to be a good sign" Jack said trying to sound upbeat.

"I cant do this Jack, i cant sit here when my wife and child could be in danger. What if they dont make it, How could I live without her Jack. i couldnt, I'd rather kill myself." Luc said tears in his eyes.

"Dont say that Luc, Everything will be ok. Matilda is a fighter." Jack said.

"She is" Luc said half smiling. "I was so scared Jack when I found her, she looked so white and fragile. She was fine ten minutes before. God why did I let them speak to her."

"Who Lucas?" Jack said confused.

"Us" Henry said as he and Belle appeared from the corridor.

"Oh my god." Jack said seeing Belle.

"No way you are not welcome here get out" Lucas shouted at Henry and Belle.

"What" Henry said shocked " I need to know if Matilda is ok?"

"Now you care. You knew she was pregnant yet you wanted her to ease your conscience. You wanted her to make you feel better about your sordid relationship." Luc carried on shouting.

"Thats not it Lucas honestly" henry shouted back.

"My family could die and it would be your fault" he shouted as Jack put a protective hand on his brothers shoulder.

"She is my fanily too" Henry screamed at Lucas.

Luc turned around and punched him straight in the face before anyone could stop him.

"Not anymore she isnt" Luc shouted.

"Just leave Henry" Jack said. Henry and Belle walked away.

Jack turned to his brother and his heart sank, Luc was sat there sobbing as if his world had collapsed around him...

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 76 - Always attraction.

"You can see her now Mr Holden" The doctor said. "She is ok, just tired. I want to keep her in for observation as her blood pressure was dangerously high usually due to stress, this is more than likely what caused the convulsions and the pain."

"Ok thanks Doc" Jack said. Lucas sat staring in disbelief. Henry and Belle had already left.

Jack tapped Luc on the shoulder, "Come on Lucas go see your wife."

Luc got up in a daze. he couldnt believe they were ok, he was glad of course but blamed himself he should have known should have realised she was stressed.

Opening the door he looked at her. His Matilda, she looked so beautiful laying there. "You scared me" he said walking over to her and grabbing her hand tightly.

"Serves you right for not telling me about Henry and Belle" she said with a weak smile.

"Im sorry darling. I didnt know how to tell you. I didnt want you to get hurt. I wanted to protect you like I promised I would. I didnt do a very good job of it though." he said putting his head on her chest sadly.

"Lucas I could have handled it. we could have dealt with it together, but you cut me out, cut yourself off from me" she said angrily "You made me feel unattractive and unwanted." She started stroking his hair she hadnt meant to say so angrily.

"God Maddie how could you ever think that. Im always going to want you, your the most beautiful woman in the world." Lucas was stunned that she even doubted him. It had never occured to him that she would feel like that. that the pregnancy would get her down, to him she looked more beautiful than ever.

"So you do still want me" she said seductively. Relieved that her husband still found her attractive.

"Of course" he saud grinning and pulling her face towards his. He kissed his wife passionately. She pulled away and smiled at him. Everything felt right between them. She grabbed him again and there kisses got more intense.

At that moment the door opened "Jack" they both said without even looking....

Chapter 77 - Elation, disappointment and timing.

"Hi guys, you can always count on me to interupt a romantic moment" Jack said laughing. "How are you feeling Matilda?"

"Good thanks. Just glad that everything is ok." Maddie said smiling at her brother in law.

"Except for henry's nose" Jack said looking at Lucas

"What Lucas you didnt." matilda said glaring at him.

"Not now Maddie you will get stressed, lets talk about it another time" Lucas said quickly "Jack did you want something?"

"Nice change of topic Lucas" Jack said smiling "but yea I did, Kit and I are going to stop hiding our relationship. I just thought you guys should know." He noticed Matilda frown. "I love her" he said sincerely "And anyway surely Im better than Henry's choice of partner"

Matilda laughed "yes I guess you are. Dont hurt Kit and I wont have to kill you" she said to Jack "Oh and make sure people give Belle a fair chance we all have to move on."

"Ok Matilda, but it wont be easy." Jack said walking to the door "I will see you both soon"

He left the room and Matilda and Lucas looked at each other and laughed.

"He was practically skipping when he talked about Kit" Luc said laughing louder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You've changed. I dont understand why you keep getting angry" Martha said her and JAson had been arguing a lot.

"Because your blantantly still in love with Jack Holden. Even if you dont admit it to yourself and Im fed up of loving someone who cant love me back" Jason shouted at her.

"What dont be so silly Jason, Im not in love with Jack" Martha said stunned.

"Be honest with yourself Mac" jason continued "Its obvious you cant move on so there is no point in me being here. I shouldnt have moved in, I just figured in time your feelings for Jack would fade, but clearly they are not."

"They have" Martha shouted.

"No they havent. Go to Jack tell him I hope it works out for you" Jason said walking towards the door "Good bye Martha."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is this such a good idea" Kit said to Jack as they walked to the diner.

"Why, you dont regret being with me do you?" He said kissing her nose.

"of course not no regrets at all. Just dont you think we should tell my Mum and your Dad first." Kit said.

"They are probably in there" he said pointing at the diner. "Anyway they wont have a problem, they didnt with Lucas and Matilda. Stop worrying and come on."

They walked hand in hand into the diner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pull yourself together and go out" Martha said to herself "Just go downstairs and get a drink its simple"

She wiped her face and walked down the stairs as she walked into the diner her heart skippped a beat as she saw Jack standing there. She was about to go over when she heard part of the conversation.

"I hope it works out for the two of you son I really do" Tony was saying.

Two of who she thought to herself and then she witnessed it for herself. Jack had pulled Kit into a hug and they were now kissing softly.

Martha couldnt watch anymore she ran back upstairs tears in her eyes...............

Thanks for the reviews guys.

Chapter 78 - Secrets out.

"Oh my god, really, yea I cant believe it" Cass was saying in to her phone "Yea sure, Ok Sal I will see you soon, and yes I will get Ric to come get the rest of our stuff. Love you bye."

She hung up and immediately started dialing Mac's number.

"Hello" Martha answered her voice was croaky from crying.

"Hey" Cass said "You will never guess what Sal told me Belle is back in the bay and has been for ages and she is dating Henry Hunter."

"Wow" Mac replied not really enthusiatic. "I guess the Hunter charm is working on everyone these days even crazy people" Martha was to upset about Jack and Kit to listen to what Cass was saying. "Bye Cass" she said hanging up.

Cass stared at the phone totally confused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lucas didnt mean it, you know that right. He was just scared" Belle said to Henry.

"Yes I guess. Look lets change the subject, at least Mum and Tony seemed to be ok with us."Henry said "It seems like Jack may have said something to them though."

"Yea but at least we dont have to hide anymore darling" Belle said grabbing his hand.

"Thats true" he said smiling.

They stood on the beach kisssing not realising that residents of the town were watching them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack and Kit walked out of the diner and saw Belle and Henry together.

"I cant believe my brother is dating her" Kit said.

"Are you ok with it?" Jack asked with concern.

"I guess so, I mean Matilda seems ok with it, so thats good enough for me. Anyway Im too happy to begrudge anyone else the same feelings" she said leaning in and kissing jack.

"Me too" jack said returning her kiss.

"Cant you at least wait until you have privacy" A voice interrupted them.

They turned to see Beth and Tony smiling at them.

"Um hey parental people" Jack said going red.

"What is it with our kids having to date each other" Beth said laughing.

"Well at least its better than some peoples choices" Tony said pointing down to the beach where Henry and Belle still stood.

"Dad, Maddie wants us to give her a chance and you said you would" Jack said sternly.

"She stabbed your brother Im not going to forget that but for Matilda's sake I will try. She doesnt need the stress at the moment."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ric you will never guess" Cass said walking in to the garage where he worked. "Belles back"

"I know" he said "I have seen her she lives next door to us"

"What how, when, why didnt you tell me. How could you have kept this from me." Cass shouted.

"Look babe I didnt know how to tell you. I wasnt trying to hide anything. I promise." he said wishing he hadnt told her.

"Really are you sure, cause to me it seems suspicious that your ex was next door and you forgot to mention it." she was still shouting.

"Thats pathetic Cass I wouldnt cheat. Im not like you" Ric instantly regretted what he said.

"I cant believe you Ric, you know Dan was a mistake I wouldnt do anything like that again." she cried.

"yea right, I bet if Lucas came on to you, you wouldnt pass him up." he snapped at her.

"Dont be pathetic" she said storming off

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 79 - Stupid reaction

Cassie went to work at the centre in a foul mood and the thought of working with Dan was making her mood worse.

"Hi beautiful" he said as she walked in.

"hey" she snapped.

"Well someone is in a good mood" he said smiling "I guess having Ric's ex back in town is causing some friction between you love birds"

"Leave it Dan you know nothing about it" Cass said.

"I know your worth more than him. You deserve better Cassie" he said stroking her cheek lightly.

"Dont dan" She started to say but his lips were in hers. All the mean things Ric had said sprang into her mind and she returned the kiss, and before she knew it they were having sex. Afterwards she dressed quickly and went back to work disgusted at herself.

"Im so glad we are back to normal" Dan said coming into the office "I missed you so much"

"Dan we are not back to normal" Cassie said" It was a one off. Im with Ric simple as that."

"Well im sure he will be interested to find out what you do at work" Dan said with a snide laugh" Actually I think I have his number maybe I should give him a call" He picked up his mobile phone.

"Dont" Cass screamed" Please dont, what do you want from me Dan?"

"Just you" was all he said.

She started crying, she couldnt believe she had actually liked Dan Baker once.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha walked around the bay in a daze, she missed Jack and couldnt believe he had moved on. She had made a mistake letting Jason move in with her. She had used him and become the sort of person she never wanted to be.

"I have to get away" she said to herself "I wont be able to move on from Jack if I see him all the time"

She went straight back to her flat, tears in her eyes, she grabbed her suitcase and started throwing clothes in it. Martha wrote a quick letter to her Grandad explaining what she was doing and in 20 minutes she was ready.

Getting into her car she took one last look at the place she thought of as home.

"Time to move on" she told herself as she drove past the sign that said 'You are now leaving Summer Bay'.

Chapter 80 - Bonding and Breaking

"Are you sure your up to this?" Luc said looking at his wife.

"We have to face it sometime and I told mum we would be there" Maddie said.

"I just dont want you getting stressed, you have only been out of hospital two days babe." Luc sighed he knew he was fighting a losing battle.

"Seriously Lucas its fine, Im fine. Belle is my brothers girlfriend. I have to try, imagine how I would have felt if my twin didnt like you." Maddie replied.

"he might not. I havent seen him since I punched him" Luc said smirking.

"Well you apologising will be a good start to the evening and besides the others will be there so that will make things easier." Maddie said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Im so nervous it will be ok wont it?" Belle said to Henry as they walked to his mums house.

"Sure and if it gets tense we can leave. Anyway I have to tell my mum Im going to stay in the bay pemantly and live with you." Henry said kissing her forehead. He squeezed her hand reassuringly as his brother approached them with Tasha.

"Hi Rob, how goes it?" Henry said trying to sound normal. Belle just smiled nervously she knew they were Kims friends so they would probably hate her.

"Not bad little brother. Not bad." Robbie said a little to enthusiatically.

"Hi belle, I like your top" Tasha said trying to sound sincere. Matilda had asked them all to be nice and give Belle a chance, in fact in the past two days Maddie had said in so much they were sick of hearing it.

Cassie walked along the beach thinking, since she had slept with Dan two days ago he had constanttly pestered her. If she didnt keep doing it he would tell Ric. She didnt think she had a choice, after what Ric had said during their arguement she knew he would believe Dan.

Her phone beeped and disturbed her from her thoughts, her heart filled with dread when she read the message. "10 minutes drop in centre love Dan xxx" She sighed and slowly made her way there.

"We are late" Jack said laughing as he pulled on to the drive.

"You shouldnt get so carried away then, should you." Kit said getting out of the car.

"hey, I have a new apartment and I wanted to christen the rooms with my lovely girlfriend. If thats a crime then sue me" Jack laughed.

Kit leant up and kissed him as they opened the door to their parents home.

"Cut it out, some of us are waiting to eat" Tony said laughing.

Jack looked up everyone was sat around the table waiting for them. His dad, Beth, Lucas, Matilda, Robbie, Tasha, Henry and Belle. Kit sat down and Jack followed.

"So what are we talking about?" Jack said hoping the evening wouldnt be too tense.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ric walked along by the surf club, since his fight with Cassie two days ago they had hardly spoken and it was killing him. She had really hurt him when she had suggested that something was going on between him and Belle.

He knew he shouldnt have said what he did about her going for Lucas but it had just come out. He did feel insecure about her feelings for his mate but he knew that neither of them would do that to him.

"I will go and apologise to her" he said to himself. Figuring she was still at work he made his way to the Drop in centre.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I never did that" Matilda said laughing.

"You so did" Henry and Robbie said at the same time. They had been telling stories about their childhood.

Lucas laughed "Wait until I tell our baby all the dumb things its mummy used to do"

"Dont go there Lucas, or Jack and I will start talking" Tony said winking at his youngest son.

Belle hadnt said much during dinner she had just enjoyed being part of their family. Watching the happy look on Henry's face she knew that she could never take him away from them, so she would have to make them except her.

"Lucas I bet you have some stories that would embarras Jack in front of Kit" Belle said trying not to sound nervous.

"Oh believe me I do" Luc said smiling at her supportively

"I have a feeling this is all going to get out of hand" Matilda said laughing "I will go and get dessert. Belle could you give me a hand"

"Sure" belle said grinning.

Henry looked at his twin sister thankfully. It will all be ok, he thought as he looked at his family bonding with each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ric had rehearsed what he was going to say all the way there. A great apology so that he could make the love of his life happy again.

He opened the door to the drop in centre and walked in on Cassie and Dan, they were naked on the sofa.

"Oh god" Cass said when she saw him. "its not what you think"

"Yea right and your not a slag" he spat at her

"Dont you dare talk" dan started to say, Ric interrupted him.

"Dont bother Dan she is yours now" Ric said walking out his heart breaking into a million pieces.....

Archived