Trapped

Guest -Jade-

:o

Just wondering, how can you cringe when you're kissing? lol. I'm trying to imagine it..

Cringe/Kiss = Criss!! It's a Chris Criss! :P

Sorry, I'm random..

"Great. LOoking forward to next chapter"

LOL!! That made ma laugh. He 'Chrissed' her. lol.

Anyway, great chapter, I can't believe she didn't just let Jack kiss his butt there and then. lol. Please update soon.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ewww, i think i just threw up a little bit in my mouth. That's how much Chris repulses me! As for your little "banters" i will call them, :P i'm not getting involved because last time it resulted in me being called a stalker, lol :P Great chapter, pleeease update soon. :D

I really appreciate all your comments! Next chapter is finally done - please r&r! :)

Chapter 11

Martha slowly walked up the beach; her flip-flops in hand, letting the sand slip through her toes. Looking out to sea, she really couldn’t see a point to her life anymore. Chris was getting worse, she had pushed Jack away, and her situation wasn’t any better than it had been a year ago. She sighed as the wind blew her hair around her face. As she continued to walk she found herself in a secluded spot, on a cliff. She had never been up there before, which wasn’t really surprising considering that she was scared of heights, but now that she was there, the place was giving her some sort of peace of mind. She sat down, trying to avoid the bad thoughts that occupied her brain most of the time.

Martha had been sitting at the same spot for an hour when she heard footsteps behind her. She got up and spun around quickly. Her face registered surprise.

“Jack.” She said quietly, refusing to look at him. Jack stayed silent for while before finally replying.

“You know, only you can get yourself out of the situation your in.” he said. Martha looked up.

“No one can get me out of the situation I’m in.” she replied honestly.

“Come on Martha! Of course you can get out of the situation! All you’ve got to do is leave him, it’s really quite simple, but you’re not letting yourself do it!” he replied in an annoyed tone. Martha stared at him, surprised by the fact that he seemed irritated. Inside, her anger was slowly rising too.

“You don’t know anything about my situation!” she said loudly. “Don’t you think that if I could get out of it I would?! God, what do you take me for?? I’m not stupid you know! So don’t you dare judge me, don’t you dare get annoyed with me because it’s the last thing I need right now!” she finished yelling and started to cry, looking quickly away from Jack. Jack felt awful, seeing her there crying, knowing that it was all because he had lost his temper.

“Martha I’m sorry…” he said, opening his arms to hug her, but Martha pushed his arms away.

“Don’t touch me!” she yelled “I needed your support not your judgement! Just don’t speak to me.” She finished and walked away, leaving Jack feeling worse than ever.

Jack entered his house after a long walk to find Robbie and Tasha there, waiting for him.

“Hey guys.” He said subdued. “What are you here for?”

“Well...” started Tasha.

“We were going to ask you if you wanted to come to the diner with us for lunch.” continued Robbie.

“But…by the looks of things, we need to talk, because no offence but you look terrible.” finished Tasha, smiling sympathetically at Jack. She pointed to the seat opposite where they were sitting on the couch, indicating for him to sit down.

“Come on.” said Tasha. “Spill.”

I've just caught up with the latest chapters and they are brilliant! Your writing is excellent and the way that you are handling such a sensitive area as domestic violence is truly praise worthy!

The banter/sarcastic comments that were going on in the earlier pages were a good read too...very funny! :P

Can't wait for the next chapter...I really want to know what hold Chris has over Martha...

Anyway, please update soon :D

I've just caught up with the latest chapters and they are brilliant! Your writing is excellent and the way that you are handling such a sensitive area as domestic violence is truly praise worthy!

Aww thank you! :) Next chapter might be up tonight and if not tomorrow! Thanks to everyone else for their comments!

Don't you dare go and tell other people about Martha's business Jack, It's not your place! That chapter made me so sad, awwww. I want to give Martha a hug, poor thing :( I could strangle Chris. Briliant writing, please update soon :D

I have to agree there. If he really wants to help, he should just be there for Martha. She'll tell people herself when the time is right. If he spills, he'll just make things worse and ruin any chances with Martha.

Archived