Trapped

Guest -Jade-

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on jack

Get your butt back in there and save martha.

When you hear someone crying you don't just drive off

What she said!!

You're a flipping cop, you should realise that it's not just an argument!

*shakes head*

I'm very dissapointed in you Jackary... very dissapointed..

This is a great fic! I love it!!! :D

Chapter 8

The next morning, Martha woke up and felt Chris’ arms around her. She felt sick, she felt disgusting but most of all she felt used. Her skin felt tight and horrible after having cried so much. Her eyes began to sting and before she could stop them, tears were yet again falling down her face. Slowly and gently, desperately trying not to wake Chris up, she slipped out of his arms and off the bed. She went to the wardrobe and put on jogging bottoms and a top and ran out of the house, trying to get as far away from Chris as possible. She ran to the only place that she knew where she would feel better. The beach. Tears were still streaming down her face as she got to the water’s edge. She looked out in despair. Nothing and no one could help her. She couldn’t believe that she would be in this abusive relationship for the rest of her life.

Jack was running up the beach, surf board under arm when he spotted Martha. As he got closer he noticed that she was crying. He dropped his board and approached her.

“Martha?” he asked tentatively. “Are you OK?” he was worried. She turned towards him and as she saw his face she burst into as fresh lot of tears. He stared at her, at the red mark across her face. Unable to see her that upset Jack opened his arms and received her in a hug as he tried to comfort her.

For the first time in years Martha felt safe, wrapped in Jack’s arms. She buried her head in his chest trying to make her problems go away, or even just fade, but it was no use. She was always going to be trapped.

As Martha calmed down, Jack tried to ask her questions.

“Martha?” he said “Why are you so upset? Has this got something to do with Chris?” he asked, worried. Martha gasped. Chris.

“What if he sees us?” she whispered fearfully and he could see as he looked into her eyes that she was scared. Suddenly she started to run, away from him.

“Martha! Wait!” he shouted but even if she could hear him she didn’t listen, she just kept running.

Martha tentatively entered the house, wondering whether Chris was awake or not. As she entered the kitchen the answer was given to her when she saw him, standing in front of the cooker, making breakfast. He looked at her when she entered.

“Hey babe! Do you want some pancakes?” he said, kissing her on the forehead. Martha shuddered as he touched her. She was still amazed at how he could just forget what he had done to her every morning after.

Chris you sick, sick animal! I hate you, i hate you so much it makes my blood boil! People like you should be "taken care of" O Martha please open up to Jack, please tell him, he can help you! O.k well done jackandmartha!!! Youv'e officially got me hooked on this and i will be pestering you to update it because i must know why she is trapped! Great chapter, please update soon, PLEASE!!!!!!!!

oh its gooooood, please please please keep udating as often as you have been cause its really good - oh but then it will end quicker, oh i dont know, all i do know is that it is really really good, chris is a b******. and jack needs to save the day - yay

Love it!!!

I really really hate chris! Hate men like him stupid and insecure little freaks. lol My uncle used to hit my auntie and cousens and like in your fic the next day or whatever he would act like normal like nothing happened so now I hate men men who hit other women.

Thank you for updating your doing a brilliant job on this. x

Those last two chapters have got me very emotional, i feel so sorry for poor Martha. But she needs to open up to Jack.

I was also thinking that it is a great idea you starting the fic where Jack and Martha don't know each other; i have to keep reminding myself of that every now and then. it must be the reason why she is not opening up to him, it must be hard to trust any guy after what Chris does to her.

Archived