Merc's... graphics?

Guest MarMar

Merc those avatars are absolutely stunning! The coluring is perfect. Are they of Izzy from Grey's? The first one doesn't look like it, but the others sort of do. I'm probably way off lol.

I love the "The killer in me is the killer in you" banner. I think i get it. Is the meaning in the way you interpret the first "in"? If it is, i definately get it.

The poppy banner is also beautiful, the colours stand out so much, and i love the font! xxx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Nah, that's not Izzy, although I can see where you're coming from. I found it on a stock-site, although I have made graphics with Izzy in prom-dress before.

2. Hmm.. Not really, but great interpretation. The words are from a Smahing Pumpkins songs, and the image is from the intro to the new show "Dexter".

3. Thanks!

Sure I do :)

Yay. Can I request a Kim and Rachel banner . . . do you need any pictures?

You could always provide me with pictures, and I'll see if I'll use them. What size do you want it to be?

I don't really have that many pics of them how bout Ric and Cassie instead I've got loads of pics of them :) Could you make it the size of the strawberry banner? which is lovely by the way.

4270_0012.jpg

4260_0005.jpg

4265_0008.jpg

4270_0010.jpg

4265_0003.jpg

Thanks to downstage for the pics!

Archived