UK's Fav TV Weddings

Guest Ryan

Home and Away weddings are only really big to H&A viewers, whereas EastEnders and Corrie and stuff get loads of coverage. If they made an Australian one, H&A would be in it.

They would probably have Shane and Angel; Kirsty and Kane; Leah and Vinnie; Roo and Frank. They were the big ones.

Number 1 was the Vicar of Dibley,hugo and alice getting married.With her white/pink wedding dress which said 'I love hugo' on and the teletubbies bridemaids.It was a funny wedding and i had completely forgotten about it.

I just wish that home and away was in it.

Number 1 was the Vicar of Dibley,hugo and alice getting married.With her white/pink wedding dress which said 'I love hugo' on and the teletubbies bridemaids.It was a funny wedding and i had completely forgotten about it.

I just wish that home and away was in it.

That was a hilarious TV wedding. “His already married………………………………....................oh sorry wrong church” :P

But Home and Away just isn't that popular in this country. I think we get about 2 million viewers for H&A, which may sound like a lot, but when there are about 60 million people in the country, it really isn't that many.

I only know 1 other person who watches it (obviously not including you lot!)

Archived