UK's Fav TV Weddings

Guest Ryan

There was a fantastic wedding on Emmerdale this week, between Sam and Alice. She is dying of cancer and wore this beautiful lace headscarf. It was all very sad. :'(

Alice looked so beautiful. It was such a sad/beautiful wedding.

Have to say im alittle disappointed in not seeing home and away in there,but i do agree with number 1,that was a good one.

Pity eastenders was it in twice,home and away should of been in it with Flynn and Sally.

I only watched to see if there would be a H&A one

Not particularly surprised that Home and Away didn't make it, what with it not really being in the same league as the 'big' soaps and dramas (Coronation Street, Friends, The Bill etc) in terms of popularity in the UK.

Have to say I was surprised by the top 2 though... Neighbours getting so high was a bit of a surprise (but I guess it was Kylie and Jason) and The Vicar of Dibley?! Can't believe it made number one as I was fully expecting the honour to go to one of the UKs top 3 soaps. Didn't think the Vicar was that well known

Who nominated/voted for these, by the way? Was it a viewer's vote?

Archived