Beverly Hills 90210

Guest Drew

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Technically '90210' is the zip code.

I've seen quite a few seasons of the show, and some of it was really good. The high school years were definitely my favourite; once they moved on to college it lost something, for me.

I hope it's not like that on The OC, when they all go to college next season.

Oh yea... I never thought of that. It better not because I'm just starting to get back into the OC. I ♥ Willa Holland (Kaitlin) lol. And she's thirteen days younger than me. I can date her :D lmao. Sorry, my imagination gets the best of me.

Back on track though, yea I think it probably will "lose something" like Loz said. But for all we know, it could get even better. The show has different writers etc. to Beverly Hills 90210 so I shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly. GO THE O.C.!!

• 1 year later...

Awwh, im such a huge fan of BH 90210 and im only 16 so i didn't grow up with it. I got the first season on DVD last month and after the first episode i was totally hooked! After watching it i had to buy season 2 and im waiting for season 3 to come out now.

This is a fantastic show with great storylines and i can see that a lot of shows we all know today have taken ideas from BH..

Brenda and Dylan is a brilliant couple, i LOVE them!! Oh and Donna and David is SO cute :)

Okay, i just wanted to say that i love this show :P

You're not the only one. I loved the show too! Sometimes I still watch reruns.

I think I was about 14 when I started watching it.

I agree that the teenage years were the best years. The original cast was also the best. After that, they were a lot of new characters but the original ones were my favourite.

My favourite characters were Brandon, Brenda, David, Donna and Dylan.

My favourite couples were Brenda/Dylan (they were so much better than Kelly/Dylan), Kelly/Brandon and Donna/David.

This is a fantastic show with great storylines and i can see that a lot of shows we all know today have taken ideas from BH..

I can see that too. At the beginning of the OC in 2003, didn't the critics say it was a new version of Beverly Hills 90210 because it was a new show with rich teenagers driving in expensive cars and living in huge houses. The OC also started with Ryan who was poor and who moved to Newport. Beverly Hills 90210 started with Brandon and Brenda's family moving to Beverly Hills although they weren't rich like the other characters.

i ab love bevery hills aswell i have seasons 1 and 2 on dvd. I actually grew up watching them they were great i also love the oc aswell i have seasons 1 2 3 and 4 on dvd although i didnt take to season 4 im guessing because marrisa was my fav character lol.

Beverly hills season three relesed next month cant wait!!!!!

• 2 months later...

I didn't grow up with it,i was to young and only saw a few episodes when i wasn't supposed to and some reruns.

I'm bringing this thread back to life becourse after watching S1 on DVD i have to say,Dylan's voice really annoys me...It's almost enough to turn me off the obvious eye candy!

i loved the show when it was on and am excited it has been released on dvd with season four out in april- i loved david, brandon and dylan but i never loved steve as i thought he was ugly but he was likable and funny and i liked all the girls untill later on and then donna anoyed me :cool:

Archived