Logies Awards 2006

Guest Dean

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the good 'ol days where they were absolutely smashed by the time they got up to accept their awards. Now that's entertainment!! But from what I am aware of they are apparently not allowed to drink anymore if they are nominated.

Is that correct??

Yep I think thats true as I don't believe people would like to see their favourite actors getting drunk. lol

Its very sad that Richard Carleton died but at least he was doing what he loved, reporting the news as it happens. Its is a huge shock at the moment, especially when everyone is waiting for news of the two trapped miners in Tasmania.

Thanks,

Jarad

Yeah, I was watching the news bulletin while watching my beloved Swans take on Brisbane, and (can't remember his name) the anchor guy was clearly upset, he was shaking the whole time, such a shock in the way it was delivered.

My condolences to his family, and Channel Nine

I think that was Mike Munro as I heard that he was totally shocked about Richard's death.

I also offer my condolences to his family, friends and Channel Nine.

Thanks,

Jarad

Archived