Hayley's heart condition

Guest Lisa-Marie

When Hayley was in the hospital and almost died but refused to have the operation on her heart, didn't the doctors say she has to have complete rest until the baby is born? She's been under so much stress recently: telling Kim on their wedding day that she's still in love with Scott, worrying about Scott when he got lost on the boat then finding out that Amanda is pregnant. And now all this stuff is happening with Irene. Wouldn't all this stress have some effect on her heart? But no one has even mentioned it! When she was upset over Irene on friday's episode, don't you think Kim or Barry should have said something like "you need to calm down Hayley, this isn't good for your heart"? It just seems like everyone has forgot that she's got a life-threatening heart condition!

She was also told she had to stay in hosptial until the baby is born.

She did get so worked up about Irene,i guess not mentioning it with the scott amanda thing is ok,but with Irene she got so worked up.

But when Jade had her eating disorder,she only had 1 counselling session and it was never mentioned again and she was eating normally.

They never seem to follow through on those storylines.

When Hayley went home, Irene said something like "I hope this new drug helps", so maybe they found a way that Hayley wouldn't have to stay in hospital.

I hate it when they never follow through on storylines like this; it is so obviously just an episode to remind people of the storyline with the baby and it looks really naff.

The problem is that they don't think the viewers will have patience to follow through with such storylines. But, then I don't see why they drag this baby-story out for so long... Jade's bulimia was, and could be, much more interesting.

Archived