The Newbie Thread

Guest Nicola1981

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Yabbie Creek and Gypsy & Will Fan!

I'm impressed by your loyalty to H&A Yabbie Creek - hopefully it will return to Canadian screens one day!

I certainly hope so too, and thank you all for the warm welcome.

As I said before...the last episodes I have saw of H&A were dated about 4-5 years ago, so I'm very far behind in storylines. Watching the episodes being uploaded on the "Australian Episode" guide really helps, and I'm already getting some opinions on the 2006 season.

OPINION #1 - Amanda is a wickedly wretched character, but I believe that every show needs one.

OPINION #2 - After reading the posts about wanting Josh to die, and seeing the episodes where Alf is thrown in jail, I have to say that death really will become him.

OPINION #3 - I really enjoy the Jack/Martha pairing, but I don't get Ric/Cassie at all.

OPINION #4 - The girl playing Belle is (IMHO) a wonderful actress!

Still, the only way I can get caught up is by the web-site, and I commend the people who put it together for making it so thorough.

And, I still can't believe Fisher left...I liked him. :(

Archived