Kim/Chris Hemsworth

Guest nickisveryripped

Chris' acting abilities have improved significantly since he first joined the cast. What is important to remember is that an actor is only as good as the material he is given to work with - which let's face it, hasn't been spectacular in general. An exception to this is the storyline involving his mother, which I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed and cannot critisize his acting throughout.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problem with Chris's acting. Kim is a rather dull character 99% of the time. His only good storyline was the one about his mother, during which Chris' acting really took off. But then they took him away from that and put him back into stupid relationship storylines.

lol, I hadn't really noticed much I guess. I think he is alright. For me Morag is at the top, great humour & great acting! :D

Yes Morag is by far my favourite character, I think we all know someone with her charater I jus wish i knew someone who was a Loyer too!

haha, lol me too! :) For me Kim just doesn't stand out I guess but Morag, her fiery red hair and her sharp wit / sarcasam, that is difficult to pull off!

I think Chris Hemsworth has improved a lot since he started on Home and Away. Particularly the scene last week with his dad, when he found out Barry killed Kerry. I thought that was a great scene, and also when Kim accepted Zoe's death I remember posting on here that I thought his acting was brilliant. I think Kim is meant to be a bit dull, but I don't think it has anything to do with Chris's acting. :)

Of all the actors on HAA, Chris was never one who seemed particularly bad to me. Not like "OMG What is this guy doing?"-style bad anyway. And I agree he has been given pretty rubbish storylines to work with. Of course, we mustn't forget he is VERY pretty... To me, prettiness like that means some things can be overlooked! :D

Chris' acting abilities have improved significantly since he first joined the cast. What is important to remember is that an actor is only as good as the material he is given to work with - which let's face it, hasn't been spectacular in general. An exception to this is the storyline involving his mother, which I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed and cannot critisize his acting throughout.

Well it's easy to blame the writers..but the better actors on the show get crap stories and crap lines to say but still mange to do a good job.... so I dont think thaearguement about only being as good as the material washes myself. I think Chris has improved and he does a better job with some of the crap he is given than he did 12 months ago. He has said he takes advice from the experienced actors and it shows, and he improved significantly when working with Ella Scott Lynch who is a very capable young actress.

Archived