Home and Away!

Guest sxc_detective_baker

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the name of the band and who was in it (the teen band from around '96 i think) I think Shannon and Aaron were in it, and maybe Curtis aswell... i can barely remember it and its been bugging me for the longest time but am always forgetting to post about it.

(there is a chance that i've imagined the whole thing up)

I think there were 2 seperate bands, the boys and the girls, one called 'The Broken Dolls' and the other 'The Chick Magnets'

Yeah, there were 2 bands. Didn't they join up though in the end, I'm sure Tiegan and Joey were fighting about who was going to be drummer! :huh:

I think there were 2 seperate bands, the boys and the girls, one called 'The Broken Dolls' and the other 'The Chick Magnets'

Yeah, there were 2 bands. Didn't they join up though in the end, I'm sure Tiegan and Joey were fighting about who was going to be drummer! :huh:

Yes, you're dead right!

dnp52td - Where did you get those pics of Selina?

Well I think it's a great thread, but then you just can't please everyone all the time :)

I think it's a good idea. If people want to ask something that will be a one-word reply or just an ep number, then it's not worth starting a whole new thread for it.

Here's something I'd like to know the answer to: why did Luke and Sally break off their engagement?

Archived