Home and Away!

Guest sxc_detective_baker

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is usefull then. :P

But, if someone had a specific question, they might still start another thread rather than look at this one, so the same questions might get answered twice, when if the threads had titles related to those particular questions, it would be easy to see what each thread was about. Obviously at the moment there are onyly 2 pages, but if it gets a lot of replies, I think people who have 1 little question might find it a bit tedious to trawl through the whole thread just to see if anyone has asked their question before.

For example, if this thread was 15 pages long and I wanted to know the answer to 1 question, I'd be more likely to browse through the thread titles to see if there was anything related, maybe do a search if I didn't find anything. If I didn't find anything, I'd start a new thread asking the question, I wouldn't bother reading 15 pages of a thread on the off-chance that it might contain the answer I was looking for.

If people find it useful, then that's great, maybe in it's current form it is useful, I just think that if it gets too big, the thought of reading through it all will just be too daunting! :huh:

As I said though, if people do find it useful, that's good :)

Does it matter if the same question is asked a couple of times in this thread, it just means more people will have read the thread so the replies will be quicker, maybe people should be asking questions in here instead of dissing the thread, as that is why the thread is here.

Im sure all future comments over this thread that are off topic can be dealt with through pm

Hi I gotta question. It's about sxc_detective_baker's signature.

What do you meen by Watch out Peter Jack's After ya? I'm just confuddled! lol

(it is on topic, cos i'm not sure if i've missed something in home and away. Lyk, jack is investigating him or something? Oh.. is it something to do with a while ago ppl thought he was a corrupt cop? No wait, was Jack even in H&A then?)

(it is on topic, cos i'm not sure if i've missed something in home and away. Lyk, jack is investigating him or something? Oh.. is it something to do with a while ago ppl thought he was a corrupt cop? No wait, was Jack even in H&A then?)

I realise that i edited just before you posted it so you musn't have seen that.

And I'm new to this so I won't argue! lol It probably is off topic, sorry. I'll PM her. If i can figure out what PM means! lmao!

There's nothing wrong with editing a post. I was replying to your question abiut her signature, which has nothing to do with H&A as such. A PM is a Personal Message. Go to the top of the page, and on the right side you will find your inbox. You can write one from there.

Archived