Anyone live in a bay?

Guest ste

No, but there are a few bays nearby, like Whitley Bay, which used to be a really popular seaside resort in the 60s and stuff (who'd have thought anyone would build an outdoor swimming pool in the North East of England!).

There's another bay a bit further North called Druridge Bay, the beach there is really nice, it's unspoiled... not a shop (or toilet) in sight! :P

We used to go to both a lot when we were kids, I loved making sandcastles and swimming in the sea until I practically had hypothermia! :lol:

I've got a house in n. Wales and that's in a bay...but not as prettyful as Summer Bay and we don't get deranged pyscho stalkers, people getting involed in cults or half as many paternity cases as Summer Bay do! Oh yeah, there aren't that many fit surfer dudes either, (well there are in the summer but only for about a week when the sun decides to make an appearance! lol). But yes, back on topic, I do kinda live in a bay....part time at least!

XxX

I spend holidays in a rented house in a small beach town in New South Wales. I have relatives who own a caravan there too. So it's similar. It's on the South Coast though, which has more of a Summer Bay feel than northern NSW (where they film the show). The north is really developed now.There really is that community feel about the place - like Summer Bay (but minus the melodrama :D ). I would like to actually purchase a plce there in a few years, but I wouldn't live there for most of the time, just go for holidays and then rent it out the rest of the time.....

Archived