Kim's quest

Guest ste

I am really enjoying the whole mystery about Kim's mother and Hyde trying to stop him from finding out. It's the only storyline of the year so far that I wish I hadn't ruined for myself by reading spoilers, but I'm still enjoying it immensly.

I think it has a very "Early Years H&A" feel about it.

In spite of all the dramas, deaths, accidents etc from other storylines, I think this will probably stand out as one of my top five stories of the 2005 season. It's a total character-led story with no hype and no melodrama and it's taking it's time as a story. It's JUST what H&A has been needing for months.

Anyone else enjoying this storyline?

I agree Ste, I am enjoying this storyline too, it has drama all the hype of the likes of the stalker storyline.

I have spoiled it a little bit for myself, but not completely, I have a kind of idea of what happened, but not too much detail as to why. Half of me wants to wait and see what happens, but the more dominant half of me desperately wants to know about everything before it actually happens! Care to enlighten me as to what happens? :P

Hey!!

im in england and getting annoyed coz we r so far behind in storylines.

i was just wondering can sum1 please give me a quick summary on whats going on, espec who turns out to be Kim's mum coz thats the story line we r on at the min and im desperate to find out!lol!

cheers!.x.

It's the only storyline of the year so far that I wish I hadn't  ruined for myself by reading spoilers, but I'm still enjoying it immensly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, I want it to be a surprise!

I think it's a great chance for Chris Hemsworth to show his acting talents and it's Barry's first big storyline.

I loved the bit yesterday when Kim shouted at Barry about his brother. I love this storyline, it's great.

It's the only storyline of the year so far that I wish I hadn't  ruined for myself by reading spoilers, but I'm still enjoying it immensly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it's a great chance for Chris Hemsworth to show his acting talents and it's Barry's first big storyline.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

People complain about Chris and his wooden acting skills, but storylines such as this rubbish that view, IMO. When Chris is given the oppertunity to do something worthwhile in the show, he's definately worth the screen-time. Hayley's current little tag-along status is irritating, however.

I really like this storyline as well, although i already know everything :blush: i read all the spoilers, but i agree that this shows a greater range of acting from Chris. He seemed to get really emotional today, especially when Barry came in and caught him with Kerry's diary.

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just happy they gave him the chance to really develop his character. When Lorraine spoke to him the way she did a few episodes ago I just wanted to jump through the screen and hug him! He looked sooooooooo upset! :(

I think this is a great storyline, nice to see characters that are normally a little off-the-main-track a chance to have a good bashing at a good storyline. :) Thumbs up to the team!

Archived