Rachel Armstrong/Amy Matthews

Guest kewt_princess

I'd like to see a story arc where Rach doubts herself professionally.

Like after losing a patient?

Yeah. Sorta like tonight when she got home, and was talking about her mum.

Rachel did lose a patient, Charlie's gran Doris died under her care - even though Charlie had caused her death, she was unable to save her.

I think that Rachel has enough doubts in her personal life and I feel that her professional life keeps her strong and focused. I hope that there is a balance between her doctoring and also her personal life.

I would like to see more of Rachel with Brad and those playful interactions which lighten up the mood of the show; more scenes featuring Rachel, Sally and Leah together and Rachel interacting with some of the other characters in the show.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

A HUGE well done to Amy for winning most popular new female talent at the logies!!! :D

I agree and very well deserved as well she is one of my favourites of modern day episodes....just a question why is she under "new! talent she has been in the soap 16 months and over 300 episodes

I agree and very well deserved as well she is one of my favourites of modern day episodes....just a question why is she under "new! talent she has been in the soap 16 months and over 300 episodes

Amy arrived on our screens in January 2006 but that's considered too short a time to be included in last year's nominations. The nominations from this year reflect on new arrivals on-screen from 2006. So in essence, the 2007 Logies are for performances throughout 2006.

Congratulations Amy on a sensational win in the New Talent - Female category!! Awesome acceptance speech, beautifully dressed and a well deserved win.

• 1 month later...

Archived