Leah is always having children

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think contributors are people who contribute stuff to the site, like episodes for download and stuff, they are different to mods. Mods are the forum police, contributors just give us nice stuff! :D

And yes, the w word is offensive here. Lots of people here use the f word all the time, but it just sounds stupid, like they don't have enough words in their vocabulary to construct a sentence that doesn't have every other word as an expletive! :lol:

Who edited my post, people are going to think I'm off my trolley.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the same with mine, someone edited out the *+*+* word. Surerly that can't be that affensive

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is. Well obviously not where you live, but over here. I'd say it's probably more offensive than a swear word - let's face it, most people swear from time to time, but not everyone comes out with racist insults. Still, I know you didn't mean it like that.

Anyway, back on topic! :rolleyes: I don't think it's the fact that Leah has had loads of babies, three isn't that many, but it's more that she doesn't seem to have any storylines these days that don't involve pregnancies and her relationship with Dan. The last one I can think of was the appendix thing, and that wasn't exactly riveting stuff.

I think Ryan has a really good point about long-term characters and their relationships. They're going to have the same problem with Sally if they're not careful. The thing is though, no one is going to want to sign up for ten years from the start, so what can they do? It's more than likely that an actor will want to move on after a few years, but it leaves a problem for the ones that stay. :unsure:

Archived