Leah is always having children

Guest Tamxxx

I don't even know what word you are all using, it's edited out! :lol:

Leah isn't always having children, she has only had 2 and is trying for a third. It's not like she had Pippa straight after having VJ, there must be at least a couple of years between them.

And not all Greeks have big families, it's such an old-fashioned stereotype! My mam used to go out with a Greek guy, he had 1 sister, 2 kids isn't what I'd call a big family!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The word people use to call Ethnic people... (I think their Ethnic :unsure: )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are lots of words, mostly relating to people from certain countries or races, I can't think of a 3 letter word that is offensive, other than the word used by Americans to describe Italian (and sometimes other illegal) imigrants, the word being WOP - which stands for WithOut Papers.

Ah, edit... I've heard that word lots of times before, I can't believe people were actually saying that on here, of course it's offensive! I've only ever heard that word used to describe black people though, not Europeans :unsure:

I know this was very offensive back in the old days, but here with our generation in Aussie (well maybe in my area in the west) people use N***a as just a way of saying "What's up my mate" lol. It's weird how everyone sees words differently

I know this was very offensive back in the old days, but here with our generation in Aussie (well maybe in my area in the west) people use N***a as just a way of saying "What's up my mate" lol. It's weird how everyone sees words differently

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, it's still offensive!

What I find amusing though, is that you see all these black gangsta type people on TV and they call eachother that, but if a white person called them that, it's offensive. I'm not saying that we should use that word, because we shouldnt', I just don't understand why some black people use that word! :blink:

I think the confusion is a culural diffrence maybe.In Australia it may mean the same thing as in the uk,but most people simply take it as a joke and don't really take it seriously.Or as summer_crush say's it can mean how's it goingmate,though i've never really heard that much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What I find amusing though, is that you see all these black gangsta type people on TV and they call eachother that, but if a white person called them that, it's offensive. I'm not saying that we should use that word, because we shouldnt', I just don't understand why some black people use that word! :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You see black people calling each other that in the movies it's so weird. I don't think the young generation get that offended by it that much anyways. People out our school were being called N***a as if someone was yelling out mate. Very weird the differences

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You see black people calling each other that in the movies it's so weird. I don't think the young generation get that offended by it that much anyways. People out our school were being called N***a as if someone was yelling out mate. Very weird the differences

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that is quite odd! I've never heard anyone use that word, other than in an offensive way (apart from black gangsta people in films!) :lol:

BTW, a little off-topic, but I just noticed that you are a boy, I thought you were a girl, judging by your user name, which sounds a bit girly (no offense intended, please don't get mad/upset!)

Archived