Christie Hayes Appreciation Thread

Guest Tamxxx

I found Kirsty really irritating!!!  She didn't think about anyone else's feelings in her family. Everyone was forced to accept her and Kane.

Glad H&A's characters have spruced up a bit more since those two.

On a positive note. I thought the song she sang to Kane was very sweet. I loved that song!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The thing is though, most teenagers are just like Kirsty to a certain extent, they just probably don't realise it! I saw this program on TV about the teenage brain, it said that teenagers find it difficult to judge a person's mood from their facial expressions, they can obviously tell that someone is really happy or really sad, but have problems with anything inbetween! Makes sense really, teenagers do stuff that really annoys people, but they don't seem to realise it sometimes, which is why a lot of the time when kids think their friends are being mean to them or insensitive, it's just because they don't actually know they are doing anything wrong! :lol:

Kirsty was just a bit more extreme than most teenagers! :lol:

About the song, I thought it was one of the cheesiest, most awful, cringeworthy things I have ever seen on TV! :lol:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is one of my favourite all-time characters, liked the way she stuck with Kane when the whole town was against her.

The whole Sutherland sister clan are really good on the show. Seb and Jade have some chemistry. I don't think Dani and Scott have any chemistry, their relationship seems so stale.

Archived