Christie Hayes Appreciation Thread

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is one of my favourite all-time characters, liked the way she stuck with Kane when the whole town was against her.

I think it was terrible that she got together with Kane in the first place!

There is a very good reason that everyone was against the relationship, Kane raped her sister! Now call me weird, but if I had a sister, and someone raped her, I'd feel nothing but hatred and contempt for that person! :blink:

She is one of my favourite all-time characters, liked the way she stuck with Kane when the whole town was against her.

There is a very good reason that everyone was against the relationship, Kane raped her sister! Now call me weird, but if I had a sister, and someone raped her, I'd feel nothing but hatred and contempt for that person! :blink:

Id forgive them, Dani was always moaning about the rape, she went on about it for 3 years she could of forgot about the whole situation. Its not so bad marrying your sisters rapist :lol:

Id forgive them, Dani was always moaning about the rape, she went on about it for 3 years she could of forgot about the whole situation. Its not so bad marrying your sisters rapist :lol:

I really hope you are joking! :unsure:

I really hope you are joking! :unsure:

Dont worry, Its a joke :)

Archived