Christie Hayes Appreciation Thread

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she was very pretty and had natural beauty. I prefer her looks when she was the most hottest in her younger days say about  13-14. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: You could get into trouble if you were a man saying stuff like that... she was nice when she was older, but I like 'em nice and young! :lol:

Kirsty was a great character, she went through a lot and had the usual teenage mentality of "I'm so important, nobody else matters!" which got her into a lot of trouble! She matured though and could have been a great character for many years, maybe one day she will return :)

She was very pretty too, and she never looked unhealthy or skinny like some of the girls on the show. She was naturally pretty - she didn't need makeup to look good, she looked better without it.

Kirsty was a great character, she went through a lot and had the usual teenage mentality of "I'm so important, nobody else matters!" which got her into a lot of trouble! She matured though and could have been a great character for many years, maybe one day she will return :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Totally agree. The reason I liked Kirsty was because she definitely matured over her time in the bay. I hope she can return one day but I'm not sure whether it will happen. Christie Hayes may go on to bigger and better things!

I hope Kirsty returns one day, but not unless Kane comes back with her. It just wouldn't be the same otherwise, and in that case it would be better to leave us with the memory of the good old days.

ETA: I know there are a lot of very young people on here so it's not intentionally pervy, but I still find it slightly disturbing when a 12/13 year old girl is described as 'hot'. :unsure:

I hope Kirsty returns one day, but not unless Kane comes back with her. It just wouldn't be the same otherwise, and in that case it would be better to leave us with the memory of the good old days.

ETA: I know there are a lot of very young people on here so it's not intentionally pervy, but I still find it slightly disturbing when a 12/13 year old girl is described as 'hot'. :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: me too! I suppose if I was a 13 year old boy, I would have described her as 'hot' if that was a word I had ever used to describe a person! (other than when people are ill and have a temperature, then I might say they were hot, I just don't use that word to describe people who are sexy! lol)

I'd rather describe a young girl as very pretty or attractive, not 'hot'! :lol:

I thought Christie Hayes was hot throughout her whole time on Home and Away :lol: But I'm fourteen so I think I'm allowed to say that (she was 13/14 when she joined the show) :P

I wasn't only impressed by her looks however, her acting ability improved greatly over the five years (I think it was) that she spent on the show. I got to see Kirsty grow up and mature, and I think that is why her character appealed to me so much. I felt I knew her a lot more than the characters that were just thrown into the show and had no history besides one big secret (that might I add never turned out so big in the end a'la Josie's 1989 secret).

I hope that Christie does return to Home and Away (with Kane and the baby) but it seems that she is in LA now focusing on more acting opportunities.

Oh well... a guy can hope :D

I found Kirsty really irritating!!! She didn't think about anyone else's feelings in her family. Everyone was forced to accept her and Kane.

Glad H&A's characters have spruced up a bit more since those two.

On a positive note. I thought the song she sang to Kane was very sweet. I loved that song!

Archived