Characters who returned as Guests

Guest dan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hadyn wanted to stop Marilyn marrying? So were they previously an item?

Also Karen killed David Croft (Tamara's dad?) ?  How? Is that how Karen was written out orginally?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, she crashed the car she was driving into his. He died, she blamed Adam (who had jumped into the car she was driving to try to stop her) but eventually owned up & was sent to jail.

Hasn't Frank Morgan been left off of the list? Played by Alex Papps; he returned in 2000 for Sally's wedding that never was to Kieran(?) played by Spencer Vale.

Floss has also been missed off as well - she returned for the same wedding as well as another cancer related storyline later on. I'm also pretty sure Aaron left and then returned to visit Joey when he was going through his mental illness stage... but don't hold me to that one!

I've noticed the legend that was Donald Fisher has also been missed off the list. He's returned a few times, most recently for Alf's 60th. He also returned for the car crash storyline, and also for something else as well... can't quite remember what tho, think it might be Sally's wedding to Flynn.... who also seems to be a current character missed off the list also.

Final one I think I can find, is that I'm sure Tiegan returned for a 'guest stint' certainly in contractual terms shortly after her character left; but I can't remember whether or not she was still in the opening credits for this or not!

Archived