Characters who returned as Guests

Guest dan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oopsy, I seem to have had a problem with my alphabet and completely missed out the letter F, sorry for confusing things!

The five missed characters are Frank, Fisher (never Don in the credits, always Fisher), Floss, Frank and Flynn. Four out of the five have returned as noted on these pages, though I would like to be reminded of the Finlay return(s), Suurogacy wasn't it?

Also Rachel could now be added to the list as -future, making 117!

How long till 120?

(I believe Oz has a fairly low number of regulars at the mo, with possibly 2 more leaving so probably this year)

[Goes to listen to Sesame Street's alphabet song to relearn the alphabet]

• 2 weeks later...

Just to add a few things and to give this a bump!

Amanda is now current in the UK.

Thanks to an old vid I checked last week I can add that Pippa returned for baby Pippa's christening!

I would like to start working out episode numbers for credits arrival/departure and for returns, I think I've got the nos somewhere for credits 1988-89 (to about ep 600) thanks to an old website about Oz reruns of Classic H&A, I've also got nos from 1994-1999 from another old website. Both are thanks to archive.org

I've got some from 2000+ mostly from guess work based on videoed eps but very incomplete!

If anyone has episode numbers of credits arrivals/departures from 1989-1994 or 2000+ or later guest appearances at any time then please add them here. I'll add the others sometime in the next week or 2.

Archived