Little Vinnie and Ryan

Guest Tulip

It wouldn't surprise me that that has something to do with him not talking. Isn't it so that children who've been deaf "all their lives" and then have operations so that they can hear, needs a more time to learn how to talk?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colleen and VJ run in, Ralph then comes in. Vinnie gets up, and strips off she he is dressed a clown, he decides that's not right, and so strips down to his lifeguards kit. Ralph then confesses all and is dragged out of courtroom.

Then Leah wakes up.

I wouldnt be surprised if they diagnose autism for him in next year or so. Its a good sign for aspergers/ autism. IMO it will probably be case.I suspect I have Aspergers as my speech was severely affected as a child and my younger bro had same prob and he has very severe autism.

Jane

It wouldn't surprise me that that has something to do with him not talking. Isn't it so that children who've been deaf "all their lives" and then have operations so that they can hear, needs a more time to learn how to talk?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vj got his hearing back when he was about two i think. That's the age when kids start talking... Maybe they don't want to pay him that much money so they just use him as an extra :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vj got his hearing back when he was about two i think. That's the age when kids start talking... Maybe they don't want to pay him that much money so they just use him as an extra :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! We just had his operation over here, but I didn't know if it worked...

Archived