H&A Actors on IMDB

Guest kanes_girl

certainly IMDb isn't reliable, well for for H&A sake because I remember they put down that the show was ending this year

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

..and may I just point out at this time that H&A ISN'T ending in 2005!! :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is so!!!

Now that wouldn't make sense. :huh:

It is a well known fact that some moronic individuals get a perverse delight out of adding stuff to IMdB and wikpedia and then posting it on here so that others can run round like headless chickens anticipating stuff that isn't going to happen. A lot of thestuff on wikpedia is made up, so I suggest you all ignore it.

Untill its announced by Seven or a"reliable" source the I for one intend to take no notice whatsoever.

I shall now get off my high horse and go make a sandwich....shall I have ham or turkey or cheese and branston pickle? Decisons, decisions...they are so hard to make. :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Couldn't of said it better myself. (Before people reply and say I could have, it's a figure of speech :lol:)

Oh and how about ham and cheese?

I was just wondering how you can edit things on imdb because i went on there there was no where that you could edit things so if anyone knows where to go that would if you could tell me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need to register with IMDb first and once you do that, you scroll right down to the bottom to the "Update Information" bit and click on update.

Unlike Wikipedia, its checked by IMDb staff and modified by them

Archived