The Morgans (UK Pace)

JamesC10

How do fans feel about the Morgans? I don't mind them but it feels like they're the new version of the Braxtons. Justin is an alpha male and he's similar to Brax. Tori is a feisty character but I'm not fond of her romance with Duncan. Not sure about the others. Do you like them or are you indifferent to them? 

• Dan F changed the title to The Morgans (UK Pace)

I think they are quite similar to the Braxtons storywise.

Brody's the most interesting one though. He seems to be a well thought out character at least he has a hobby and a ambitious drive with him wanting to make it big as a chef..

Justin does seem to be quite like Brax in some ways His abit boring to be fair.

Mason was ok but since Evie broke it off with him he seems abit meh again.

Tori I can't make my mind up about she's just there as a doctor I don't like her with Nate or Duncan.

Buddy's the best :lol:

I don't think they are anything like the Braxtons. I started dipping into the show again shortly after they arrived and they haven't made me switch off....yet! I could happily do without Mason, he's just pointless in my opinion. Justin's speaking voice annoys me, he always sounds half drunk. Tori is pretty good, I hope she gets together with Nate though. Brody is just fantastic. Best new character for ages. Apart from Buddy. Yes, Buddy is the best. 

5 hours ago, Little bean said:

I don't think they are anything like the Braxtons. I started dipping into the show again shortly after they arrived and they haven't made me switch off....yet!

Ditto here. I'm finding the show watchable again for the first time in years. TPTB obviously want to keep the high drama and crime element but I feel like it's the right way round this time with the permanent characters arguably being the "good guys". I think they are mostly interesting characters. Brody's food snobbery can be funny, especially when he insulted Leah's moussaka. I really like Tori. She seems a genuinely sweet and nice person.

• 2 months later...

Archived