Marry Me?

Suzza101

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, ~JarlieFanEver~, Kristen and Ludub for your comments. 

Chapter 44 

Adult themes. (I've realized that I haven't put this much and I realized that I should probably start. I will fix the other chapters eventually) 

After dinner Kyle, Casey, Denny and Haley were all walking back to the house. Kyle grabs ahold of Haley and lifts her up, she wraps her legs around his waist and kisses him. He looks at her and grins, he had had an amazing night, Clarks appearance had made it not as amazing as it could have been but he was hardly going to tell everyone that he was bothered by it because then it go straight back to baby sitting, he had spent the night with his brother, one of his best friends and the girl he loved that's all that mattered to him. He just wished that it didn't have to end. Casey looks at his brother amused, what a love sick puppy. He just hoped that Haley and Kyle were forever otherwise that love sick puppy would turn into a lost puppy. He didn't want his brother to be lost again. Denny leans up and kisses his cheek and tickles his ribs causing him to flinch. 

“Stop it.” He warns her, she just grins back at him. “Ohh yea try stop me Braxton.” She smirks in response. She and Casey always acted like a bunch of kids which wasn't surprising as they were so young. 

Haley hops down from Kyle's waist and tickles him as well. They also acted childish because they were also very young, a very young couple.  

“LeyLey stop it.” Kyle smirks pulling away from her. He and Casey stood next to each other, trying to stop their girlfriends from tickling them. 

“And how are you going to stop me.” Haley smirks walking towards her boyfriend. She reached all the way up till their lips were almost touching and then she walked away. 

“Shall we?” Casey smirks at his brother, nudging him in the ribs and raising his eyebrows, Kyle knows exactly what his brother means and nods. Kyle and Casey both throw their girlfriends over their shoulders and start running causing the girls to giggle and sequel. 

“Kyky.” Haley squeals as her body in flopping up and down on Kyle's shoulder. She starts hitting his back but it doesn't do much damage. Kyle just keeps running and laughing. 

“Casey, Put me down.” Denny yells but she can't contain her laughter. She doesn't want to laugh she wants to be mad at Casey so that he would put her down but she couldn't she hated to admit that it was funny. 

“You heard her Kyle.” Casey smirks as him and Kyle both drop their girlfriends softly to the ground and lean over them and kiss their neck. 

“Boys we’re in public.” Denny laughs and slaps Casey lightly on the chest. She is  kind of embarrassed but she knew that the boys should be more embarrassed and they weren't so she didn't mind too much. 

“Who cares.” Haley laughs pulling Kyle down by his T-shirt and rolling him on to his back she sits on him with her legs either side of his waist and leans down and kisses his neck. Kyle pushes himself up more and pecks her on the lips several times, he looks up at her with his big brown eyes and grins, he couldn't ask for a better girlfriend, he loved her. 

A few people are staring but neither Kyle or Haley care, Denny and Casey smirk at each other and separate the two lovers. Casey pulls Haley off Kyle and Denny offers Kyle a hand to help him get up. Kyle walks towards Haley but is pulled back by Denny. 

“Nope you're walking with me mister.” Denny grins taking Kyle's hand and walking away with him. Kyle tries to pull himself away from Denny to reach Haley but Denny pulls him hard and he stumbles towards her. 

“Oh come on Den, I want to walk with my girl.” Kyle groans, Denny looks up at her and grins her and Casey had planned this she would talk to Kyle and Casey would talk to Haley. Just so they knew exactly what they were doing, neither of them wanted either of them to get hurt. 

“You planned this didn't you.” Kyle sighs at the realization, he looks down at his feet, him and Denny walk back to the house going the longer way leaving Casey and Haley to take the short cut. Denny swayed Kyle's hand in hers and grinned but she knew that she had to be serious so he grin turned into a serious smile. 

"I know you care about Haley and I know that she cares about you, I also know that your love is real and it's strong but I need to know if you are 100% sure that you want to be in a relationship with all of this going on, you tired to kill yourself not that long ago and I'm afraid that you aren't ready and that you are rushing into it too much, I can't see you hurt again Kyle, you're like my older brother and I really care for you and he hurt. I just need to know that you know that you want get hurt in this.” Denny sighs as she looks up at Kyle and looks concerned, she loves him and cared so so much for him. Kyle smiles lightly at Denny and takes her by the hand and walks over to a tree, he points up it indicating to climb, Denny slowly climbs up the tree to a nearly branch and sits down, Kyle quickly follows climbing up the tree fast and sitting on a branch just above Dennys. He sits down and smiles ready to tell her exactly why he knows that he will be safe with Haley with no chance of getting hurt. 

"You like climbing trees?” Denny asks smiling up at Kyle, Kyle wasn't into many things it was only really music and he did like football a little bit too.Kyle looks down at her and smiles. 

“It's the one place that I feel safe like nothing can hurt me.” Kyle smiles. It was true whenever he was up in a tree he felt like nothing could hurt him. 

“Couldn't they climb trees?” Denny asks. She knew some people couldn't climb trees but these bullies didn't strike her as the kind. Kyle looks down at her and smiles. 

“Na, they legs were always too thick the fit through the gaps.” Kyle smiles lightly, it was true they would always get stuck and would never be able to reach him. Denny joins in with Kyle laughing, finally something about these boys size that was a disadvantage. 

“So Haley?” Denny asks. Wanting to know of Kyle would really be safe with no chance of getting hurt again. 

"As you know I struggled in school, bullies, being in the year above and being a nerd never helped, Haley was always there for me through it all. She lost so many friend groups all because she stuck up for the school loser. Jake and his gang made me out to be the laughing stock of the school and when Jake Lyon chose  a laughing stock, you treat that kid like a laughing stock. Haley's friends were the popular group for their year so of course they joined in and well Haley denied to treat me like that so they ditched her this happened in every single friend group they Haley was in, they always ditched her because she refused to join in with everyone else and treat me like a loser, it was hard for her, at least Caleb had Mason my other best friend but no Haley had no one she would sit in all her classes alone, not talking to anyone. Working by herself all because she refused to abide by Jakes rule of making me the laughing stock, she never stopped. She was always there for me and she never blamed me, she never dissed me and most of all she never stopped protecting me, so yes I am 150,000%  sure that Haley won't hurt me.” Kyle sighs looking down at Denny and smiles lightly. 

“Sounds like she was the perfect foster sister.” Denny smiles, she was glad that Kyle was safe and from what she heard it was safe to say that these too wouldn't hurt each other.

“Yea, Den what did she talk about in the bathroom?” Kyle asks extremely curious of what his girlfriend had told his friend. He had too know. 

Denny grins at Kyle. “I'm not telling.” She loved winding Kyle up, he was too easy. Especially if it involved a girl he liked. 

"Oh come on, please.” Kyle begs he grabs Denny hand he quickly lets go and just gives her puppy dog eyes. Denny looks up at him and smiles, unknown to him she was tying his laces to the branch. 

“If you catch me.” Denny smirks jumping down, Kyle attempts to do the same but he can't he looks down at his shoes and sees them tied to the tree. 

“Oh come on.” He groans quickly untying them and tying them up again so that they won’t  slip off when he climbed down the tree. He quickly gained on Denny, he was quick and the gap shortened after a while, but by the time he had finally gained enough ground to grab her they were at the house.  

“Sorry Ky.” Denny smirks and walks to hers and Casey's room. 

Meanwhile Casey and Haley were sitting on a bench by the sea. “Haley I need to know that you and Kyle will make it through this because you're a really sweet girl and I don't want Kyle to flip out and hurt you with all the stress he is under because he might crack. And it will kill him if anything happens between the two of you.” Casey sighs looking at Haley with concerned eyes. 

Haley smiled at Casey, she knew that Kyle would never act that way to her because he never did growing up. 

“There's something you need to know, Kyle never kicked off at me, through the three years that he was bullied he never once took it out on me. Jake really got him bad. He started the days the same tripping Kyle up in the courtyard, after that he got his friends in Kyle's year to take over this usually consisted of spitballs, flicking his ear, name calling. When interval came, so  did the lunch and money stealing, after that they usually gave him a wedgie, swirly or stuffed him in his locker. Once again it was the classes, which Kyle especially hated because he only got 1 class a day with no bullies, lunch was bad they would kick him, swirly him, wedgie him, purple nurple him DVD and once again shoving him in a locker, sometimes even in the rubbish bin outside so it was big and smelly which they could also lock him in there, it was never ending and through all of this he was being starved, he never packed a second lunch because he didn't tell Marcus and Pip about the bullies, and he made us not tell. So yea he was hungry all day. One last class after lunch and then came after school which was when they had their real fun and sometimes did unspeakable things, but he always came home and was there for everyone he always read Jacob and Bella a story as soon as he got home everyday for 2 years but then they started reading to themselves, so no I'm not afraid that he will kick off at me.” Haley smiles lightly. 

Casey smiled lightly at the realization that everything was going to be fine and that these two would be happy together, Casey needed his brother to be happy, he stood up and smiled down at Haley. 

“Do what did you two talk about?” Casey asks. Not just for Kyle but fit himself he was incredibly curious. Haley looked up at him and smirked. 

“Girl chat, call me when you are a girl.” Haley laughs and starts to walk back to the house. Casey groaned with frustration he really wanted to know. 

“Oh come on Ley.” He groans, Haley turns back to him and grins, she runs up and tackles him to the sand and slips his phone out of his pocket. Casey laughs and attempts to grab it back when Haley shoves him down and starts running. 

“Na, see you at home though.” She howls with laughter and keeps running, Haley stole his phone so she obviously wanted him to chase her. But she was fast Casey wasn't gaining much ground on her. The only time he reached her was when she was already in the house sitting on Kyle's lap flickering her eyelashes on his neck and he leant down and kissed her head. Haley saw Casey and pulled his phone out of her pocket. 

“I won.” She smirks and Kyle chuckles with the realization of what happened. Casey gives his older brother a funny glare. 

“Ohh yea and how'd I  beat you home?” Denny laughs stares at Kyle. Before he can answer Denny answers herself. 

“I tied his laces to a branch.” She smirks and Casey looks at Kyle equally as amused as Kyle was when he heard about how Haley had beat Casey home. Denny drags Casey to the couch and pushes him down so she can sit on his lap. 

“Just admit it boys, we’re superior.” Denny smirks as she high fives Haley. Casey and Kyle look at each other and smirk. 

“How about this.” Kyle smirks standing up and carrying Haley to their room and shutting the door, Casey quickly follows suit and carries Denny to their room. 

In Kyle's room Kyle was quickly taking off his shirt, shoes and jeans he then jumped into bed with Haley and she jabbed him in the ribs and then leapt on top of him she was now lying on Kyle's chest with her head on his shoulder. He was running his hand through her hair. She looked questionably up at him. 

“You sure?” She asks wondering if this is really what he wanted. Kyle looks down at her and nods his head and smiles. He was ready and he knew that Haley wouldn't hurt him. Haley sits up on Kyle's chest and sends kisses down it. When she reaches his waist she looks questionable up at him and wish a nod of his head she pulls his boxers off. Kyle gave a quiet sigh, hoping that no bad memories would come. Kyle pulled Haley down and rolled her over and kissed around her neck and down her chest. He pulled the covers over them, and decided that he was ready and that he wanted this. 

Ah what a lovely chapter :wub: They really do sound like they're made for each other. So glad Kyle has someone now who will treat him well. So sad that he wasted so many years on Phoebe. Very touching the scene at the end there where Kyle gives himself to Haley, especially considering how vulnerable he would feel in this situation.  Absolutely loved this bit! Beautifully written!

30 minutes ago, Suzza101 said:

He just hoped that Haley and Kyle were forever otherwise that love sick puppy would turn into a lost puppy. He didn't want his brother to be lost again.

Really looking forward to the next chapter x

Thank you Ludub, ~JarlieFanEver~ and Kristen for your comments. 

Chapter 45

Adult scenes

Kyle wakes up and Haley is wrapped around him with her head on his chest, he leans down and kisses her forehead softly, soft enough that she doesn't  wake up, he slowly moves her from his chest and moves aside a bit sitting on the edge of the bed. He found it hard, after everything that happened with Phoebe he found it hard to sleep with Haley the way he did. He was nervous about where she touched him but deep down he knew that she wouldn't hurt him. 

Earlier 

Haley pushes Kyle on to his back and lay with her body on top of his. She moves her hands down his chest all the way down until it reaches his hamstring Kyle softy swallows doing his best to stay calm , she squeezes it softly Kyle closes his eyes tight and stops himself from crying out Haley starts kissing all the way down his chest and back up again till it is up to his neck, she moves her hands up to Kyle's head and pulls her closer, Kyle's eyes bulge as Haley sucks on the skin on his neck.

“You alright Kyky?” She asks realizing that he was in some discomfort. She sits down on his chest and runs her hands through his hair. 

“Yea sorry, it's just hard.” Kyle sighs as he leans up and kisses Haley. He knew that Haley would never hurt him but deep down he was scared, but what could he do Haley was happy he didn't want to offend her. She was the one he wanted,

Now 

slowly she started to stir. 

“Hey.” She grins grabbing ahold of his hand and stoking it. Pulling him down over top of her. He can feel his stomach tightening and heart beating fast. 

“Hey, I'm going to go….. I'm hungry.” Kyle blurts and quickly gets changed and walks out to the lounge. 

“Hey Romeo.” Brax grins smiling at his brother, by the look of Kyle he knew exactly what they were up to last night. 

Kyle blushes and tries to hide his hickey, but Brax swoons in before he can. 

“No way, were you okay?” He ask serious now, he needed to know that his brother wasn't frightened because at his venerable state. 

Kyle glares at his brother and silently swallows he didn't want to make a big deal out of it. 

“Yea, I'm good.” Kyle smiles lightly. 

Brax ruffles his hair and grins at him. 

“Then nice work son.” Brax smirks and walks into his and Ricky's room. 

Kyle closes his eyes to try slow his heart beat down but it doesn't help it's betting so fast making Kyle feel it's beating  like a humming birds heart beat. Kyle knew that a humming birds heart beat beating about 1,260 times a minute. That's exactly what he felt his was beaten at. 

“Gezzz I'm such a nerd.” He groans he hated the fact that he new a fact like how many times a humming birds heart beat a minute. Gezzz he even knew how many times it would beat in a day all you had to do was give him a minute to think about. One million eight hundred and fourteen thousand four hundred beats per day. He checked it on the calculator on his phone. 1260 times 60 since there's 60 minutes in an hour then times 24 since there are 24 hours in a day= One million eight hundred and fourteen thousand four hundred. Kyle saw that he was right and threw his phone on the couch his heart was still beating so fast and the realization on how much of a nerd he was didn't help. His mouth was dry and he felt sick. 

Flashback 

14 year old Kyle Bennett was walking home from school when he was pulled behind a bush. 

“Please Jake.” Kyle cries. He didn't know what was coming but he knew that he wouldn't like it. 

“Awww, what's this how just recently you suddenly think you have a choice you don't and you never will because a) you are a nerd and a wimp and I'm awesome b) I'm big and you're small and 3) you're a pathetic foster kid who no one cares about and no one loves   and I'm awesome. Girls want to date me, boys wanna be me and old people wished they were like me when they were younger so I'm just doing you a favor spending time with me is a gift you should appreciate that.” Jake sneers grabbing Kyle harshly by the neck and throwing him back down again. 

"Billy, Clark strip him.” Jake laughs and Kyle tries to make a run for it but Billy grabs him and holds him in a waist lock so that Kyle is unable to move. Clark pulls off his jeans and his shirt. Jake glares at Kyle and smirks. 

“I can see why you wear long clothes, stick boy.” He smirks. Issac comes around the corner and grabs Kyle off Billy. 

“Phebs said she can't come.” He groans as he pulls Kyle's hair back hard. 

“Well then it looks like we’ll have to do this ourselves. His best friend is gay anyway.” Jake laughs as Issac holds Kyle tightly Kyle is whipping  his body around to try and get away but Issac is too strong and he only does damage to himself and Jake moves towards Kyle aiming for his boxers. 

“Don't worry baby it will only hurt for a minute.” Jake laughs stroking Kyle's face with his hand. 

End of Flashback. 

Oh gezzz he felt so sick. He had lost his virginity when he was 14. Now that he thought about it. All the other times he had had sex it was forced or not true so if he thought hard about it technically or at least  he would like to think that Haley was his first which made him even more of a loser. His brothers had all lost it with the people they wanted when they were 16 and there's wasn't based on a lie. Everything in his life was based on a lie. 

"Sorry to hear that Vinnie, yea I'll find someone to cover your shift.” Brax sighs walking into the house again? Kyle looks at him and wonders what's going on.

“Vinnie is sick he's got the flu and I need to find someone to cover his shift.” Brax sighs. 

“I'll do it.” He shrugs, he saw that Brax was stressed out and he wanted to help him. 

"You sure you'll be okay?” Brax asks looking concerned at his younger brother. 

“Yea.” Kyle replies, but in reality no he didn't think he was going to be okay but he had to stop making everything about him, Brax needed help and with everything that Brax had don't for him he had to do this for Brax. He felt obligated to make Brax happy. 

“If you're  sure?” Brax asks, if his brother was ready he wanted to encourage him to try and get back to his regular life, but only if he was ready. 

“100%.” Kyle smiles but inside feel queasy and faint and seriously felt like he was going to be sick. 

“Cheers mate.” Brax grins lightly whacking Kyle's head. Kyle quickly goes to his room to get changed and Haley is putting on one of his tshirts. 

“All good if I wear this?” She asks, Kyle grins lightly she was too cute. He was so scared and at the sight of her it all went away, man he loved her. 

“Of course.” He grins and kisses her on the cheek, she grabs him by the waist and pushes him on to the bed and kisses his neck. His heart starts beat again he can't take it anymore. 

“Ley, I've got work.” Kyle sighs lightly pushing her and sitting up. He leans over and kisses her, it was hard in the inside he felt like he was going to be sick not because of Haley but because of the situation. 

“Work? You sure you're ready for that babe?” She asks running her hands lightly through his hair. 

Kyle's stomach flips. 

“Yea.” Kyle smiles lightly, lying through his teeth. 

“Okay babe, I'll see you tonight.” Haley whispers kissing his neck right where his hickey is. 

Kyle gets changed and walks out of the room, giving Haley one last kiss goodbye. 

Kyle is hard at work at Angelos when Jake and his gang walk in and sit down. It was the night shift and Kyle was so close to have gone home with no interactions. 

“Hey waiter!” Jake yells at Kyle, Kyle softy swallows and starts walking towards them his stomach was tightening again, his mouth was dry and his heart was beating at what felt 100km a second. He fumbles with the menus and drops them to the ground causing the whole table to snigger at him his fave turned red with the shame. He slowly picks them all up and puts them on the table. He looks at them and pulls out his notepad and pen, his hands were shaking furiously. 

“Wh… What can I…. I get yo…you.” Kyle stutters, he couldn't help it he was scared out of his mind. 

“How about a waiter that speaks English.” Issac laughs, staring up at Kyle and laughing at him causing Kyle to  look at his feet. 

“I… I meant to drink.” Kyle mumbles trying his best not to stutter, he was still looking at his feet, trying to ignore the looks that he knew he was getting. 

“5 beers and one wine.” Jake replies looking at Kyle and smiling. “ Some customer service might be nice as well.” He laughs. 

Kyle looks up from his feet and swallows lightly. “Thank you it'll only be a minute.” Kyle whispers and makes his way to the bar to get the drinks. He goes into the storage room to grab a couple of glasses since the place was packed and they had ran out of glasses. After filling them all he slowly makes his way to the table and slowly places the drinks on the table. “Have you figured out what you want to eat yet?” Kyle asks politely. 

“Awwww look at the little waiter so polite.” Issac laughs, a few people turned to look at them, whispering about them. 

“I would recommend the Summer Bay special.” Kyle sighs, recommending their most popular pizza. 

“Yea we’ll have two of those please, one Hawaiian two meat lovers and two pepperonis, why you looking so shocked Kylie we are real men we can finish a whole pizza by ourselves plus more.” Carter laughs. 

“Yea how many slices do you have, three?” Clark glares, Kyle hated they way they made him feel like he wasn't a real man. 

“Four, five.” Kyle sighs writing down the order and walking to the kitchen. 

“Mickey, order for table 14.” Kyle sighs passing his main chef the order. 

The older male turns to Kyle and smiles. “Coming right up boss.” He starts to turn away but turns back to look at Kyle. “You okay?” He asks his boss you looked visibly white. 

“Yea mate just need same air.” Kyle sighs and walks out on the patio to get some. Jakes table sniggers him as he passes. As he reaches the railing he takes a deep breath trying to calm himself down. After a while he walk back in, the restaurant had got less busy since it was getting late and there was only four tables left. Kyle walked back past Jake and his gang only to be tripped up and had beer spilt on him, Issac made it look like an accident but Kyle knew it wasn't. 

"Hey sorry mate.” He apologizes and gives Kyle a hand to help him up. “Just a taster of what is yet to come, but Intead you'll be thrown into the liquid.” He laughs evilly in Kyle's ear. Kyle walks back to the bar and a fellow waiter hands him a towel. 

“Cheers Benny.” Kyle sighs as he dries his hair and face. Benny also hands Kyle a spare tshirt. 

“Sorry only size we've got.” He shrugs as he hands Kyle a 2XL t-shirt. Sighing Kyle slips into the office and takes his shirt off putting the new one on. 

He walks back into the dining part of the restaurant, and Mickey calls him over. 

“Table 14s order is ready,” He smiles as he hands Kyle the pizzas since they were about to close up and they wouldn’t have time to finish them. He also hands Kyle the cheque book. Kyle walks over to the table and place the pizzas and cheque book. 

"We're closing up sorry.” Kyle apologies. He looks at his feet knowing that he will be given dirty looks. 

“Awww is it getting too late, does princess need his beauty sleep.” Jake sneers. 

Kyle swallows softly and doesn't dare to look up, he started to feel sick all over again.  

“Question if you had a say would this place be called Angela's instead of Angelos.” Issac laughs slapping his arm which seemed like it was in a friendly way but Kyle knew that it wasn't.

“Sorry guys we’re closing up.” Benny apologizes. 

Suddenly everyone turned friendly. 

“Sure mate no worries, hey buddy we’ll catch you later yea.” Jake grins ruffling Kyle's hair. 

They pay for their food and walk away all giving Kyle friendly slaps on the back as they leave making Kyle cringe. 

“Did you and Phebs break up?” Benny asks his friend and colleague as they clear the table. 

“Ah yea, just thought it would be better if we were friends.” Kyle shrugs he hated lying to his friend but what could he say ‘Yea she never loved me and was engaged to someone the whole time we were together. He happened to bully me relentlessly for 3 years and he even raped me.’ Na he didn't want more people to know what a loser he was.

After closing up for the night everyone leaves before Kyle who starts doing the accounts. 

“I'm such a nerd.” He groans throwing his pen onto the table and running his hands through his hair, after realizing that he really didn't want to do them, he made his way out of Angelos and started walking home, he only got to the edge of the surf club when he was grabbed from behind. 

Haley was pacing in the living room. Caleb rolled his eyes at his sister. 

“Ley, pacing won't help.” Caleb groans, resting his head on the couch. 

“And what are you doing to help noobhead.” Haley groans. 

Caleb looks up and his sister with an odd look.

“Did you just call me a noobhead?” He questions. 

"Yep." Haley hisses at her brother, Caleb rolls his eyes to look at his sister. 

“Do you even know what a noob is?” He questions. His sister always called him names but never really knew the meaning. 

“Yep, you.” She grins, Caleb gets up and walks over to his sister. 

“Really so if I look Noobhead up in urban dictionary it will come up with Caleb Davies.” Caleb groans, his sister could be so annoying. 

“No, it would come up with Sir noobhead Caleb Davies.” Haley chuckles. 

Brax who was in the kitchen had, had enough. 

“Will you two shut up, you're worse than Heath and Casey.” He groans. He picks up his phone which he just got a text on.

"Kyle's staying in Angelos the night he's got accounts to do and is tired, happy?” Brax asks and walks back to his and Ricky's room happy to k know that his brother is alright.  

“Night Sir noobhead.” Haley grins as she walks into Kyle's room to go to bed. 

“Night Sir noobheads sister.” Caleb chuckles. 

“Dang it!” He hears Haley groans. 

“Hehe works every time.” Caleb chuckles. 

Amazing chapter! Poor Kyle! :( I don't know how he could stand there and take their orders for them after the things they've done to him. He's very brave. I'm sad for him that he felt the need to fake it for Haley. I know that he loves her and deep down he did want intimacy with her but forcing himself like that when he was panicking inside wasn't a good thing. The last thing he needs is more negative associations with sex. He needs to be honest with her and with himself. So worried about him now that Jake's gang have him. Pity Brax didn't think to question that text message. Looking forward to the next chapter x

Thank you Ludub, ~JarlieFanEver~ and Kristen for your comments. 

Chapter 46

Kyle was held by the scruff of the t-shirt by Issac who shoved him against the wall, he cried out at the pain in his back. Jake pushed him to the wall again and grabbed him by the hair and pulled it back so that Kyle was looking up into his eyes. 

“Why you leaving so late Kylie? Doing the books again like a little nerd?” Phoebe laughs coming up behind Jake and smiling evilly at Kyle. 

“Ha! You're still a nerd, thought you would of learnt your lesson on the fact no one likes nerds.” Issac laughs coming on the other side of Jake and  punching Kyle in the stomach. 

“Great service today princess, but you almost got us caught, now we can't have that can we.” Jake laughs, glaring Kyle hard in the eye, Kyle softly swallowed, this wasn't good. 

“Billy, Clark flip him.” Jake laughs, before he knew it Kyle was grabbed and held upside down by Clark and Billy with them holding on to his ankles and his arms dangling not even touching the ground. The t-shirt that he was wearing slipped over his head and landed on the ground leaving him shirtless. 

“Now, you don't want us to get caught do you?” Jake hisses, Kyle looks at him and shrugs. 

“DO YOU!” Issac growls punching him in the ribs. Kyle groaned with agony. He shakes his head in reply, scared of they would do. He tries his hardest not to cry that would only add on to the embarrassment he was feeling being held upside down.

“Awww is the little baby going to cry, does he need his dummy.” Issac laughs fist bumping Carter. 

“Like you've grown up, still bullying to make yourself feel better, you're pathetic! you all are!” Kyle yells, he was so mad he was so sick of being the victim. 

Issac grabs him by the hair and pulls, he then gives a nod to Clark and Billy who let go of Kyle's legs making his back bang to the ground. 

“Ahhhh.” Kyle moans grabbing his back in agony. But Issac lifts him up and shoves him against the wall again, giving his back no time to recover, Kyle starts sliding down the wall but is grabbed my Jake by the throat, tightening his grip. 

“Please.” Kyle croaks, he couldn't breath well and all he could manage was that one word. Jake lets go of his throat but punches him in the eye, causing Kyle to fall to the ground.  

“We’re pathetic, look in a mirror.” Jake growls, Phoebe walks over to him and crouches down. 

“Ohhh I thought Kylie Danielle loved me.” She laughs ruffling his hair. Kyle gritted his teeth together, how could he ever love this girl?. 

“It's Kyle Daniel!” Kyle yells shoving Phoebe away from him and what felt like a blink of an eye he was grabbed by the throat and lifting up and shoved against a wall Kyle's feet were dangling so literally the only thing holding him up was Jake holding this throat. Kyle tried to shove Jake off him but he wouldn't budge. He was seriously struggling to breath and knew he wouldn't last much longer. 

“You touch her again and I'll make you less of a man than you already are, if you hurt him I'll make sure that it's the last thing you ever do in your pathetic excuse for a life, got it?” Jake hisses right in Kyle’s face. Kyle slowly nods his head. His face was purple now and knew that he had to breath soon or else he would die. 

"Good, and don't forget it.” Jake growls as he lets him go and grins as Kyle falls to the ground in a heap, coughing and spluttering even spewing a bit. Phoebe walks up to him and kicks him in the ribs. 

“I thought you were a gentleman, but pushing a girl, you're sick Kylie.” She hisses and grins and Kyle holds his ribs in agony. 

"Girl." Clark sniggers picking him up and shoving him to Jake. 

“Alright, first things first text your big brother and say you aren't coming home.” Jake grins.

"Yea tell him you're doing the books ya nerd.” Billy hisses. 

Kyle slowly pulls out his phone and unlocks it but it's snatch out of his hands by Clark and is pulled in a waist lock by Issac, who stands behind his and grabs him from behind and lifts him up so he's off the ground the links his arms together, making Kyle unable to move. 

"Just so you don't text the wrong thing, Phebs what's his oldest brothers name?” Clark asks, opening the contact list. 

“Brax.” Phoebe replies, she laughed lightly. “His real name is Darryl though.” She giggles. 

“Don't laugh!” Kyle hisses and then moans as Issac tightens his grip. 

“Hey Brax I'm staying in Angelos and doing the books but I'm staying the night here because I'm tired.” Clark reads out as he texts. 

“Phebs is that believable?” Jake asks.  

"Absolutely, this baby always gets tired after a big day at work, don't you sweetheart.” Phoebe laughs pinching Kyle's cheeks. 

“What are you going to do?” Kyle asks, the sick feeling in his stomach was coming back and he really hoped they weren't going to through him in the water, he looked out at the water, it was calm. 

“Oh don't worry sinker, we’ll throw you in when it's rougher it'll make it faster.” Jake grins and mockingly slaps Kyle's face, still being held by Issac there was nothing he could do. Kyle lowers his head and tries not to look scared. 

Kyle looked around hoping for help but who was he kidding no one was around it was late and most people would be tucked up in bed by now if not then soon. 

“Let him go, it's flashback time.” Jake grins as Issac lets go of Kyle but Jakes quick on the mark and pushes him to the and sits on him. 

“Okay so many stories, we’ll start with year 9 term 2 I think it was.” Jake grins down at Kyle. Who clenches his jaw, trying not to cry out with agony with all the extra weight on him. 

Flashback 

12 year old Kyle Bennett was walking the grassy way back home when he was shoved to the ground. 

"Hey princess, Why didn't you play football, scared of getting dirty.” Issac laughs shoving Kyle's hair into a big muddy puddle. 

“I just didn't feel like it.” Kyle squirms, Issac was heavy on him and he couldn't move. Jake comes up behind him and drops a whole heap of mud on his face. 

“It's your new cleanser pretty boy.” He laughs as he leans down and rubs it all over Kyle's face and his hair. 

"Please.” Kyle begs, tears starting to come out of his eyes. 

“Ohhhh the little baby is crying, whaaaaaa stop it.” Carter mocks. As him and Phoebe give eachother a high five. 

“It's okay squirt, I'll show you the best medicine for crying.” Issac smirks as he gets off Kyle and picks him up. 

“Please let me down.” Kyle begs, slapping Issac’s back, grinning Issac threw Kyle in a massive puddle, Kyle was saturated from head to toe in muddy water. 

“See ya nerd.” Phoebe laughs as they all walk away and Kyle continues his walk home. 

End of Flashback 

“How'd you explain that pipsqueak?” Jake asks laughing and ruffling Kyle's hair. 

“I said I fell over.” Kyle mumbles. He tries to look away but his face is grabbed by Jake. 

“When did you tell them about us?” Jake laughs, finding it funny how Kyle hide the fact that he was being bullied from his family. 

“After you all decided that I hadn't had a wedgie in a while.” Kyle hisses. He had finally come clean to his family when he was 14 years old and that's exactly how they all got caught. 

Flashback

14 year old Kyle was walking home from school one day when he meet Jake and his gang in the normal spot. 

“So what's on the agenda today Carter?” Jake asks his friend who kept track of their bullying methods. 

“Wet Willy?” He asks checking the list and seeing Kyle hadn't had one in a while.

“Okay but something more as well.” Jake grins as he grabs Kyle and gives him a wet willy in both ears. 

“Hey, group wet willy.” Phoebe grins as she copies Jake and does the same, everyone had their go and Kyle's in so much discomfort when they're done. He lifts up his shirt to try and fix his ears. Jake starts whispering to Carter and then Carter whispers to Phoebe and before Kyle knew it he was being lifted up by his underwear. 

“Ahhh.” He squeals. Jake and Carter are laughing so hard.

"Ohhh Kylie that's only the start, Issac give him a dangling.” Jake grins. Issac quickly grabs his underwear and pulls up and higher than Phoebes so that Kyle has to stand on his tiptoes. Kyle squirms with pain. But it goes on for another 5 minute. 

“Enough, Billy bouncing.” Jake laughs. Kyle looks up in absolute fear he had already had more than enough. 

“No please.” Kyle begs, shoving Billy away from him. Jake rolls his eye. 

“Issac, Clark hold the wimps arms.” He sighs. Kyle flinches as Issac and Clark held his arms so that Billy is able to get ahold of his underwear, he bounce him up and down, up and down several times before the underwear rips. Kyle crashes to the ground in a heap. 

“Dang it, looks like the wedgies are over boys, except for one thing.” Jake laughs as he grabs ahold of Kyle's underwear. 

“I'm the ripper master.” Jake laughs and pulls as hard on Kyle's underwear as he can. It come clean off and Kyle cries out in agony and Jake holds it like a trophy. 

“Ohhh that's not enough for the day, boys beat him up.” Jake orders. 

Suddenly Issac, Carter, Clark and Billy start punching and kicking Kyle but only where it can he hidden so that they don't get caught. Kyle was in absolute agony and felt like he couldn't breath. Suddenly it all stopped but Kyle didn't dare move. 

“See ya tomorrow, that's when we’ll finish it.” Jake sneers.

Kyle couldn't stand this anymore he had to tell someone. 

End of Flashback 

“Ohhhh poor little Kylie.” Jake laughs bouncing on Kyle causing him pain. 

"Question how did you tell them?” Billy asks. 

“Mummy, Daddy some big bad bullies are bullying me and I want them to stop they are so men all I do is cry, whaaaaa I want it all to stop. Pwease make it happen.” Issac mocks in a baby voice.

“Yea cause why exactly did they help you, did they actually love you, you're a loser.” Jake laughs. 

Kyle closed his eyes his foster parents were a lot more supportive than he thought they would be. 

Flashback 

“Marcus, Pip?” Kyle calls from the doorway, on the walk home he had decided that he was finally going to tell them about his bullies. 

“Hey sport.” Marcus smiles ruffling his foster sons hair. Kyle shuffled his feet. 

“I need to tell you something.” Kyle mumbles scared of how they would react. Would they find it funny, his dad did when he got bullied at kindergarten, would they be ashamed, would they be mad that he wasn't strong like that. 

“What is it sweetheart?” Pip asks opening a welcoming arm to Kyle, Kyle walks over and gets in the one armed hug. 

“There's these guys at school.” Kyle starts, then pauses wondering how he should word this. 

“Yea?” Marcus asks wondering what has got his son so upset. 

“They're bullying me they have been since I got moved to year 9.” Kyle mumbles, looking at his feet ashamed. 

Pip looks at her husband shocked, how couldn’t they have known that one of their babies was being bullied. 

“But sweetie that was three years ago.” Pip whispers running her fingers through Kyle's hair. 

“Yea I was… I'm scared of them, they threatened to make it worse if I told my parents and I made Cal, Ley and Mason promise not to tell, I just didn't want it to get any worse.” Kyle cries in his foster mums arms. 

“Shhhhh sweetie we’ll fix this I promise, okay. They are finished bullying you.” Pip whispers Kyle's ear. Marcus comes over and stands next to Kyle. 

“What are there names?” Marcus asks, he was fuming mad how could a bunch of kids treat another like this. 

“Ummmm.” Kyle mumbles feeling sick to his stomach was it to late to back out. 

“Kyle we need their names to stop it.” Pip whispers in Kyle's ear, he was the only son apart from Jacob who was still shorter than he, he was a late one, which Pip knew would only make the bullying worse. 

“Jake Lyons the leader.” Kyle sighs and suddenly feels like a weight has gone off his shoulders

“Lyon as your principal Lyon?” Pip asks shocked that a principals son could be a bully. 

“Yea.” Kyle sighs. 

“Okay then whose the next worse?” Pip asks.

“Well there's Carter Manes whose Jakes best friend and then there's Issac Jamison who always enjoys causing me pain.” Kyle cries these guys had treated him so bad and it was so hard to admit. 

“Then there's Billy Dawes and Clark Reeves they’re both bad as well.” Kyle sighs, as tears fall from his eyes.

“Is that all?” Marcus asks, Kyle nods his head, he had purposely left Phoebe out of it because deep down he knew that she had a heart and that it wasn't her it was the fact that she was Jakes girlfriend. 

"What do they do to you?” Pip asks. 

“Wedgies, wet willys, swiries, they sit on me, shove me in lockers, shove me in rubbish bins, steal my food and money, hit me, tease me, embarrass me, they even threw me in the pool once.” Kyle mumbles. 

Pip was shocked this was all going on without her knowing for three years. 

“Oh darling, I promise this is going to stop.” Pip whispers hugging her son tight causing him to his with pain. 

“Did they beat you up today ky?” She asks concerned from his reaction to the hug. 

Kyle nods his head slowly. 

“And wedgied.” He mumbles, Marcus pats Kyle on the head. 

“I promise you we will fix this.” Marcus whispers. 

"Thanks." Kyle whispers, feeling like he might be safe from now on. 

End of Flashback 

“Ohhh so you acted like a baby.” Jake laughs. 

Kyle refuses to look at Jake. 

“Okay night time.” Issac smirks, Jake gets off Kyle and Issac grabs him by his neck and walks him over to where people store their surfboards. 

“This is going to be a tighter squeeze than the time we shoved you and all your math dorks in one locker. 

Flashback 

A thirteen year old Kyle was walking out of the maths room with Eric Smith and Cedric Keen when they were all grabbed by Jakes gang. Issac grabbed Kyle, Billy grabbed Eric and Carter grabbed Cedric. 

Jake stood by an open locker, smirking evilly. Even though they weren't Kyle, Cedric and Eric still knew exactly how bad Jake was because he loved picking on the smart kids. 

“It's time to play how many losers can you fit into a locker.” Jake announces like a gameshows host. 

"Noooooo.” Eric squeals he had been in AP maths for the longest out of the three of them and knew exactly what it felt like. 

He and Cedric were both in Jakes year but weren't big like him, they were bigger than Kyle though, although they were two years older. Clark grabs Eric first and shoves him in, Cedric tries to make a run for it as does Kyle but both of them were grabbed by their boxers and pulled back, Cedric was the next to be shoved in and he was closely followed by Kyle because they all knew that it was going to be a tight squeeze.

“Please.” Cedric begs. He was in the middle and was being sandwiched. 

Kyle didn't bother to beg, he knew from experience that it never worked. 

“See ya in two hours nerds, yell out and an atomic wedgie will be coming your way.” Jake smirks and slams the door leaving the three of them locked in until he came back. 

End of Flashback. 

Carter opens the locker that his surfboard is in and grins. 

“Put him in.” 

Issac starts to shove Kyle in the locker when Jake stood him. 

“We can't have you yelling out can we.” He smirks and he grabs the tape off Clark and tapes Kyle's mouth shut. 

“Enjoy.” He smirks. 

Issac starts to shove him in again, it was a tight squeeze but he did manage to get Kyle in there and lock it with the key. 

“See ya when we can be bothered,” Jake laughs pocketing Kyle's phone which was on the floor. 

Kyle was stuck and he was going to be locked in this locker till Jake and his gang came back. What will his family think? Is he going to die in here? Starve to death? Suffocate? All of these thought were going through his head but one stood above all others.

Haley 

Archived