Bring Back the Opening Credits!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, sindikatas said:

My expectations are so low that I expect to see that 2013/2014 opening card on Monday.

I would not be surprised. Seeing as through 2008-2014 we saw annual changes, the lack of updates through the last couple of seasons has been disappointing to say the least.

I think the best we can hope for these days is a full update of the existing format, with a new title card and recap music.

On 1/31/2017 at 1:44 AM, joany208121 said:

was it just me or did we miss out on the little theme tune bit as Jess Mauboy was singing? Maybe it was a one ep title card to fit in the extra long recap?

No I noticed that too. The tune on Monday return episode. Could be right prob just a one off. To fit the extra long recap. Neighbours obvioisiey has title cards. Maybe it's been established before. But is their a reason why H and A no longer has opening titles? I can't remember the last year they had one. Might of been 2008. 

• 1 month later...

Archived