Glee

Jayde

I love it. Didn't hurt that they were using a Journey song to adveritse it ^_^ It's a very clever show. It makes fun of musicals and kids who participate in them but at the same time it shows how special those sorts of clubs can be and how talented the people really are. I like musicals but I also think they're kind of dorky, so it's the perfect show for me, cause it appeals to both sides of my split personality :P

I really like it though i have absolutely no idea about any names,other then i think the lead chick's real name is Leah,lol.Based on that fact it might take a while for me to make any real sence of it.

I also appreciate that the hot dude saved the wheelchair dude from the toilet.

For people in New Zealand, TV3 will show it from November.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/television/news/...jectid=10599084

Oh, and Emmasi, I know you're a Heroes fan, so here's a bit of trivia for you - Quinn (the head cheerleader) is played by the same actress that played the head of Claire's cheersquad in Season 1 (who eventually got killed off by Sylar)

This is absolutely my favourite show ever!! It's only 4 episodes in but so so good.

It's slightly surreal in places but still believable, and there's a load of musical numbers in each episode which just make it perfect.

Some personal higlights include, the original members of the club doing "Push It" by Salt n Pepa at the pep rally. The teachers group singing "I Wanna Sex You Up" at the school board meeting, and most recently the football team doing the "Single Ladies" dance in the middle of a game.

Oh and I have to say I don't find Finn that good looking, olus he looks so awkward when he's dancing, but Mr. Schuster is HOT and so is the other guy off the football team, possibly called Chuck or Puck or something??

Anyway, I've been downloading the episodes, but for those in Ireland/UK E4 have picked it up, but it doesn't start untill January, but the good news is FOX picked it up for a whole season, so there'll be 22-24 fab episodes to look forward to.

Anyway, I've been downloading the episodes, but for those in Ireland/UK E4 have picked it up, but it doesn't start untill January, but the good news is FOX picked it up for a whole season, so there'll be 22-24 fab episodes to look forward to.

I also think TV3 in Ireland have bought it but I don't know when it's starting :)

I also think TV3 in Ireland have bought it but I don't know when it's starting :)

Didn't know that. TV3 are actually pretty good for US shows. 3e shows How I Met Your Mother, US Office, Family Guy, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, 30 Rock, House, Fringe etc. etc.

Only thing is it'll probably be on at some silly time of night and have no promotion at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived