Glee

Jayde

It hasn't even aired the pilot in the UK yet has it? If i'm not mistaken, the pilot airs on the 11th January on E4. Unless I have that wrong and it's already started over here and I've missed it???

Hopefully not, because I kind of want to watch it, just to see what all the fuss is about. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Hang on. I just watched an episode that has already aired on E4. Was that a preview episode type thing?

I've heard loads about it. And E4 keep playing the add for the new series... but I just want to know what series is coming out on E4 in the UK because I don't want to start watching it when its like the 5th season and I've missed everything!? :rolleyes:

No, you haven't missed 5 seasons. It's only half way through it's first season (13 episodes) and the rest wont start back until April in the USA.

When it does come back, it'll follow American Idol (which I think, is a good decision) but it'll also be directly up against the final season of Lost. I know a lot people who watch both Glee and Lost and aren't giving up the final season of Lost for Glee. Glee need good ratings for it's 'back 9' so I hope it doesn't suffer.

It hasn't even aired the pilot in the UK yet has it? If i'm not mistaken, the pilot airs on the 11th January on E4. Unless I have that wrong and it's already started over here and I've missed it???

Hopefully not, because I kind of want to watch it, just to see what all the fuss is about. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Hang on. I just watched an episode that has already aired on E4. Was that a preview episode type thing?

What happened in the ep you saw, Amy?

The last episode I saw was 'Mash Ups'. If any episode in any tv made me a shipper that did. Puck and Rachel were nothing short of gorgeous in that episode. :wub:

PuckleBerry :wub: .

We've seen all 13 episode here.I hope it gets fastracked when it comes back so we get new episodes in April when the US do.

If i watched Lost and I was in America personally i'd watch Glee and wait for Lost to come to dvd.It's the last season so it's not like it needs the ratings to contine.That's just me though.

PuckleBerry :wub: .

We've seen all 13 episode here.I hope it gets fastracked when it comes back so we get new episodes in April when the US do.

If i watched Lost and I was in America personally i'd watch Glee and wait for Lost to come to dvd.It's the last season so it's not like it needs the ratings to contine.That's just me though.

Most fans that have stuck with Lost through thick and thin will end up watching Lost, I think. That's definitely what I'd do.

Glee won a People's Choice Award today and most of the core cast (except for Will, Sue and Quinn's Cheerleader friends) were there to accept.

95617885.jpg

They all look gorgeous. I want Lea's dress!

Yep it was a sneak preview.

What happened in the ep you saw, Amy?

The last episode I saw was 'Mash Ups'. If any episode in any tv made me a shipper that did. Puck and Rachel were nothing short of gorgeous in that episode. :wub:

I'll be honest with you, it's all a bit of a blur apart from random snippets. The guy in the wheelchair (Artie?) got locked in a porta loo by the football (?) team, before Finn (?) found him. He was playing a part in Glee Club in exchange for his detention from Will being lifted. Will had decided to take over Glee club btw.

Will's wife told him she was pregnant, so Will told the Glee clubbers he was leaving. Rachel (?) said she was taking over. Then during rehearsal's, Will walked in and watched and the episode ended with Will saying it would kill him to see themw in nationals without him and for them to go again "From the Top."

That's all I can remember. :lol:

I thought it was going to be a musical thing (like High School Musical) but it's not. They don't just burst out singing in the middle of a sentence. You should definitely at least give it a go, Kevin. The pilot is probably my least favourite of all of the episodes I've seen so far, though.

Archived