Lance

Guest Liz

Lance seems to be popping up here there and everywhere during the past few years and it strikes me that Peter Vroom?? doesn't appear to mind rather frequent guest spots.

I was toying with the idea of Lance returning as a permament character, but I'm not sure that he would fit too well into the Bay now.

Is there a place for Lance in the Bay?

As Colleen is still there I suppose there is always the opening for him to rejoin. Lance and his wife could just decide to move back to Summer Bay or as suggested above, a divorce could make him want to come back.

However I don't think he would be a great charactor. When he was a regular before, he was a double act with Martin. I don't think his charactor is strong enough on his own.

I do like to see him come back as a guest though!

I find Lance really irritating.  His voice irritates me, he is totally under his wife's thumb and always comes across as a bit of a wet blanket. With the likes of Scott Hunter, there isn't enough room in the bay for another one of those!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure there might be an opening.

Archived