Worst Storylines Of All Time

Guest TabbyCool

So, we have a few threads about storylines people have really liked, but what would be everyone's least favourite storylines in H&A? Have there been any storylines where you've cringed from start to finish, or where you have just watched for the sake of watching... or... even stopped watching! :o

Here are some of my least favourite storylines...

Kirsty / Jade / Laura twin mix-up - it was so unrealistic how Jade just cut herself off from her family, so the Sutherlands weren't her blood relations, but she had lived with them her whole life, then all of a sudden she realises she's not their daughter so she just cuts her losses and leaves! Madness! :blink:

Scott / Hayley / Kim paternity mix-up - I'm so sick of this storyline and it isn't even over yet!

I know I'm not going to be popular for this but... the stalker storyline. It just seemed to drag on for far too long and was just too repetitive and frustrating. I lost interest in it half way through.

I'm sure I'll think of more...

Oh yeah, I tend to hate any storyline that involves Duncan, that kid was just so awful, he behaved like a spoiled little brat. The storyline he was involved in last time when he drove the car off the cliff and nearly killed Seb and Jade... I hated watching it because I hated him so much! :blink:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I D the jade/kirsty/laura storyline, it was so stupid and unbelievable. it was over so quickly,as well, and as jade was one of my favourite h&a characters that storyline was awful.

others i didnt like include;

when duncan ran over seb and paralysed him. Again, it was done in a rush and his personality totally changed, which i didnt think was believable.

:blink:

There have been too many to mention, but most of them weren't major storylines so it doesn't matter so much. Twin swap was bad because it was done as an excuse for Jade to leave, which meant that it couldn't be explored properly. Seb being paralysed was also crap, but then again I was never keen on his character (except maybe when he first arrived and his mum died, and he first got together with Kirsty). In fact, the whole Seb/Jade relationship was probably the worst one I can think of off the top of my head.

I never really like love triangles. In general, they're not worth screen time. The only ones that are really worth a mention are Gypsy/Will/Dani, Shauna/Jude/Flynn/Sally and Dan/Leah/Peter.

Otherwise, I can't stand them.

"I've run out of material for a few epsiodes... what can we have happen today? Oh, how about he fancies his girlfriend and they get p!ssed and punch eachother?"

Archived