Amanda

Guest Major Oak

Yes, Amanda is a new regular character, but I think this is just a guest spot (for the wedding) and she goes away again before she comes back permanently. She is the new 'bitch' in the bay so I guess in a way she is replacing Josie, but I don't think there are any other similarities between them. Oh and yes, Ryan stays too.

Amanda and Dan did have an affair but it didn't split up the marriage - Amanda and Dan were separating at the time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you mean amanda and peter :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ooh yeah, sorry, typo. Will edit now!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it was probably a combination of hearing an English voice when you're accustomed to Australian voices on H&A and also Amanda's rubbish acting! I thought it sounded a bit odd. Anyway, wouldn't Father Thomas (I think that's what he's called) turn up to the wedding or did Amanda really cancel him?

Wow, shes good to look at but a bit biatchy for sure. I must admit, I did believe the vicar's housekeeper voice as the vicar's housekeeper voice. I really had no idea that it was Amanda.

Damn, if only the mothers were here, we would be seeing some good TV! Not that H&A is good enough already!

Archived