Amanda

Guest Major Oak

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who doesn't like overly bitchy characters?

I think she's going to be pretty predictable, I like characters who have their heart in the right place but can be pretty nasty at the same time, like Morag and Josie, but I just get really tired of seeing stereotypical bitches like Amanda. You can see straight away that she is evil and that she is out to ruin the wedding and make Dan and Leah miserable, it just seems unbelievable that everyone is so fooled by her and think that she is really nice! She is the kind of person who if I met in real life, I would be very wary of trusting them. She just seems too fake.

^ Ooooh, it was v. obvious for me. It had "AMANDA" written all over it.

Except... isn't she supposed to be a good actress?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think she's supposed to be all that talented, as she hasn't been getting any work!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Definately figures.

I always knew that Leah could be a bit dim at times, but... :blink:

Am I the only one who doesn't like overly bitchy characters?

I think she's going to be pretty predictable,  I like characters who have their heart in the right place but can be pretty nasty at the same time, like Morag and Josie, but I just get really tired of seeing stereotypical bitches like Amanda.  You can see straight away that she is evil and that she is out to ruin the wedding and make Dan and Leah miserable, it just seems unbelievable that everyone is so fooled by her and think that she is really nice! She is the kind of person who if I met in real life, I would be very wary of trusting them. She just seems too fake.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I agree. I liked Angie because she was more psychotic and evil than bitchy, and I liked Josie because she had a bitchy streak but wasn't an out-and-out bitch, but I'm not sure about Amanda. I know there are people out there who are just plain nasty but I think that usually there's at least some reason behind it. Why does Amanda want to ruin everyone's lives exactly?

Archived